Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

It's time for some ***ing fun

Losing the person you most love must be one of the most painful things that you could be through. Some people didn't get over it, some others do it easily, and others need time. Helena was thinking in what category she would be. The image of Dan suffering on that bed in the hospital was still in her head, even though it was like 4 months ago. He had died of stomach cancer. Every single day she stood by his side, trying to cheer him up till there was nothing to do.
The phone rang, pulling the girl out of her thoughts, and she answered.
"Darling" Jenna, her bestfriend said. The blond one knew how her friend was taking this situation and tried to make her feel better. "I've been missing ya". Helena smiled sadly.
"Me to mate, How you've been in the tour?".
"Really good tbh. Our fans are awesome and i can be with my fab people" She said smiling widely. "Hey, I've got some news!".
"I'm kinda scared about that" the other girl said laughing. Jenna rolled her eyes.
"We'll be heading San Diego tomorrow and i want you in our concert bitch". She sighed. "C'mon, it'll be fun!"
"I don't know I’m not feeling in the mood" The brown haired answered. She heard two people argue and a 'give me the phone!'.
"Helena pleaaaaaaaaase we miss you!" a male voice said. "Jenna stop!" He pulled her friend away
"Whak? Is it you?" She said laughing. Then her smile dropped. But maybe it was what she needed! Have fun with her friends and meet new people to get distracted.
"Will she come?" Jenna screamed.
"Tell the idiot i'm going, dude" She finally said giving up. It was time to smile again and that wouldn't happen if she was locked in her apartment.
"Yay! I want you to see us pranking PTV, it's all planned" He said with a huge smirk. "I'll text you the address later!" She hang up. Jenna texted her the address of the theather a while later. After
scrolling tv channels, she went to sleep, hugging Dan's pillow.
*
"Maybe you're wondering why i call you here" Jenna said, serious. Vic and Alex looked at each other, terrified. Have they done anything? Have the other guys done anything? They were in Tonight Alive's bus.
"Fuck Jenna, you're scaring them!" Cam cried and the two boys nodded quickly. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down. Just talk.". She sighed.
"Tomorrow my bestfriend will come to see us. I don't want ANY of you around her. She's been through rough times and is pretty sensible."
"You fucking scared me!" Alex shouted and got up.. "I know where you are going with this. Jack?" The blonde girl nodded. "He won't do anything Jenna. I'll be around him okay?". He sat next to her
and pulled her in a hug. "She'll be okay". Vic and the buys joined the hug. After talk a little bit more, the two singers went to their respective buses and did what Jenna told.

The next day Helena was really excited. She hadn't seen her friends live in a long time. The feeling of something good would happen was in her mind, and because of that she was really positive.
Her bestfriend texted her while she was driving to where the concert was. "Go to the café next to the theater, Whak will give you the VIP passes there ;)" She laughed. It all seemed like a spy movie, when two people meet in a bar and talk mysteriously, then one of them gives the other the package and this one gives the money.
She found the guy wearing a baseball hat and a black coat. "Here you are" He said, giving her the pass. Then, they walked to the entrance and he took off the coat. The girls around there screamed and begged him to sign their shirts or papers, which he agreed. Helena got in and went backstage to find her friends.
"Lena!" Jenna cried hugging her friend strongly. "C’mon, let's meet the guys" She said dragging her to the other side where the two other bands were. "Guys, she’s my friend, Helena Adams. Helena, they’re All Time Low and Pierce the Veil”.
“No way!” Alex said surprised. “Don’t you remember us?”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, i had posted this story before, but I accidentally deleted it earlier -.-.
Anyway, if you find any mistake or simply want to say something, don't hesitate in comment! Love ya x