Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

Don't You Worry about the Distance

When they came home from the mall, Jenna showed her new hair color: light green. "Oh my god I love your hair!"
"I know" She replied. Alice said she was going out ald left Evan to them."Okay my little boy, what you did with Lena and Tony?".
"We bought some Star Wars toys with Tony, he likes Star Wars too! Tell her what i said aunt Helena, tell her!" the boy begged and she smiled.
"The cowboy sees Tony as Alice's future boyfriend" Jenna looked at him like "really?". Helena was really proud of her nephew like representing her father's place. She had to go to the cementery more often.
"Aw my little boy!" The green haired cried and lifted Evan in the air, and he giggled. "If we work together, mum will have a turtle as boyfriend!"
"Yay!". The brunnete looked at the clock, it was late. She took Evan to the couch and pulled him under some blankets. He soon fell asleep.
"Oh my boy, what would I do without you?" she said happy. Her friend appeared from behind. "Let's go bed, I'm tired".
*
Jack was in his old bed, pissed off 'cause his foot were out of it. But it wasn't his biggest problem. He felt alone in that small bed.
"If Helena was here, i'd sleep in the floor but i wouldn't feel this empty" He said to himself, then he realize it and swore in his mind. What the fuck was up with him? He needed to talk to Alex, but first some sleep wouldn't be bad, if he could even sleep.
In the morning, Alex walked to Jack's house, and then they went to the skunk apartment. Jack yawned. "Sounds like someone didn't sleep" his friend said sarcastically.
"I couldn't sleep" he replied pulling some coffee in a cup.
"What do you wanna talk about? It must be important 'cause you never get up early in the morning". Jack rolled his eyes and sighed.
"It's about Helena"
Alex wasn't surprised. He notice how his best friend looked at her. But his crush in her started ages ago, in school. So,having him there trying to admit his feelings was not weird at all, at
least for him though.
"What about her?" Jack put his hands in his head. "Is everything ri-"
"I like her, okay?" He almos screamed, and Alex placed a hand in his back. "For a long time. And, I don't know what to do.".
"Tell her! I bet she likes you too".
*
"Are fucking crazy? I won't tell him, it's better if we're only friends and not 'i like you and you don't like me'" Helena said, and Jenna sighed furious. The both liked each other, goddamnit!
She had to do something, no, They had to do something. All together will make Jack and Helena kiss and became more than friends or she'd stop being called Jenna McDougall!
But she needed to wait or it would be too fast and would end quickly and bad. The green haired brushed her hair as Helena walked to the door. "Where are you going?"
"To the dock, don't bother me please" she simply replied and left.The brunette walked through the lonely streets and reached her destiny. Letting out a long sigh, she sat there and looked
to the sea. It was really windy that day, so the waves were wild. Everything was quiet after all, so Helena thought what she got into when she let Jack get her heart.