Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

Memories and Friends

Like she usually did, Helena wasn't back, and it was 11 o' clock. Jenna felt like her mother, calling her with her heart beating damn fast. The brunette used to came home at 7 0r 8, never later. "C'mon dude, answer!"
"Jenna?" she finally said. "I told you not to bother me".
"Damnit, it's eleven o' clock! I have the right to fucking call you! Where are you?"
"You're not my mother" Her heart broke a bit. "I'm in the dock".
"Are you still there?" The green haired sighed. "Honey, it's later. You want me to pick you up?"
"I'll be back, I promise. But not now" and then Helena hung up. She appreciated when her friend looked for her, but at that moment she wanted to be alone.
A while later, she stood up and started walking home. She was crying silently while she walked. She closed her eyes and saw Dan's image, holding her. When she got to her door, he broke
down. Jenna opened the door and found her. "Helena!"
"It was not fair! It was he and me forever! Forever!" she said sobbing in her friend's chest. The green haired rubbed her back, still in the porche of the house, totally understanding her friend.
She sometimes passed through those times when she missed Dan so much she started crying and sobbing.
*
"Hello Mrs Bennet, is Hayley here?" Jack asked, a little awkward.
"Hi Jack! Long time no see! She's in her bedroom playing with her dolls, go on" He thanked her and went to his little friend room.
"Hayley, hey Hayley" he whispered. The little girl jumped and went to hug the boy, who lifted her in the air. "How's my little girl?"
"I'm okay, what about you?". Well, let me explain this friendship which started in a "unusual" way.
***
Jack was taking off his things of the boxes in his new apartment when someone knocked the door. He opened it and found a little red haired girl, holding a doll, a piece of paper and a
pen. "Hello" he said awkwardly. She looked like she was 6 years old, though.
"Hi! My name is Hayley, are you new here?" He nodded. "My mom's not at home, and I'm bored": Jack understood. She was bored and wanted to be with him in his apartment, but why?
"I'm gonna guess, you want me to write in this paper that you're here?" The little girl nodded, admiring how the boy got it. " Come in, i'm just unpacking".
He didn't find right get Hayley in his apartment, but he felt she wasn't a bad girl, like he could trust in her. He wrote "Hayley is in my apartment, next door. She told me you weren't there
and she was bored. My name is Jack, and I won't do anything wrong to her." and put it in Hayley's door. She offered to help him too.
They drank chocolate and then the little girl turned on the TV and they watched "The Beauty and the Beast".
"Jack, do you want to be my friend? I don't have many friends" she asked shyly, honding her doll tight. Jack felt bad for her, because she was an awesome child.
"Of course I'll be your friend. Hope your mom don't get mad at me". He imagined her mother yelling at him and calling the police. Damn.
"Don't worry, I do this often. She works all day and I spent my day on the neighbours houses." He looked at her in disbelief. They heard someone knocking fast and strongly.
"Hayley! Honey, are you there?" He ran to open the door.
"Um Hi, Hayley is here". She looked at him. He didn't look like a rapper or kidnapper to be honest.
"I'm sorry for this, she gets bored at home and goes to the other apartaments.I'm Sarah by the way. Hayley, it's time to go home!" The little girl ran with her mother, but before she hugged Jack.
"Goodbye Jack, and remember you're my friend!" She smiled at her and the two females left. Wow, first day in the building and he got a little friend, nice.
***
"And what brings you here Jacky?" . She asked him, both of them laying in the floor.
"I like a girl. She's called Helena." He said. "and well, I'm not kinda used to like someone, like like. You get it?" Sometimes he didn't remember she was only 8 years old.
"Yes, and what about it? Did you tell her?" He shooked his head.
"I wanna be sure that she likes me, or i'll mess our frienship". Hayley looked at him concerned.
"Oh, so I suggest you wait a bit, and then you tell her" That's why he told her his problem. She had good solutions. Maybe he would make her and Evan meet. They'd be a good couple.
"Well, while you were gone, I punched a girl on school". He burst out laughing. "What? She hadn't given me my pencils".
"Oh Hayley, you're awesome". She cuddled closer to him.
"I want to meet Helena!"
"Okay, I'll tell her about you and I bet she'll love you":
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! I updated all the chapters i added in alltimelowfanfiction.com
Hope you like them, and i'm really sorry ;-----;