Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

Maybe we can start again

After alex's comment, Helena looked the other three boys next to him detailed. Then she realized who they were. "Oh god!" She said blushing of shame. "I feel like shit for not remember you, dudes!"
"Do you know them?" Jenna asked while her friend hugged each one. "Well, I wasn't expecting that" She added smiling.
"We went to high school together, Jenna". That was the truth. In her younger years the brown haired used to live with her parents in Baltimore, and casually went to the same school as them. The four guys
and her found themselves becoming bestfriends. Let's say the music taste and the clothe style made the most part.
"Till she moved to San Diego, i guess" Jack spoke abruptly. He remembered perfectly how he felt when she left. He was angry, but sad. She looked down. She rememebered that day too.
"Well! Who's gonna play first?" Her bestfriend exclaimed with enthusiasm. Helena started chatting with Zack, about who did they do after school and that kind of stuff. He made a resume of their music career
and she told him about the jobs she had. Helena was proud of them, they were famous for doing what they loved, and she always knew about the passion of her friends with music.
"So, Tonight Alive first, the mexican next and then us, right?" They all nodded in agreement. Jenna left and so did she.
*
"Stupid!" Alex punched his friend in the arm after tunning his guitar. "You had to bring up when she moved on, didn't you?". Now Jack was feeling guilty. It wasn't right to react like that 'cause he
was angry. And after all, her parents moved on, carrying her with them. Her father had got a better job, she didn't want to leave, and that made him feel more miserable.
"I'm sorry, okay?" he replied, his hands going through his hair. "I- i don't know why did i say that. I'll go apologize"
"Remember last night's talk1" Alex shouted while Jack stood up and searched for Helena, who was watching the concert with a huge smile on her face. He stopped by her, leaving a little bit of space
between them. "Hey" He mumbled. She looked at him for a second, and then back to the stage.
"Hey" She said quietly.
"I'm sorry about what i said, it wasn't my intention to make you feel bad, I-"
"It's okay Jack, but it was ... weird to remember that" She added. Being away wasn't easy for her or her parents. Get used to a new school, new house. New life.
"Can we just forget it? I'm really glad to see you again, Lena". She smiled widely at the nickname. He noticed Jenna looking in their direction, and winking Helena. She blushed a bit, and made a heart
wit her fingers.
"Me too Jack, me too." He stood up, saying he had to do some tech, and left her alone, enjoying her friend's concert. When they were over, Jenna ran to hugged her and she quickly avoid. "Shower, NOW"
They all giggled and did what she told. Helena waited in the bus, scrolling Twitter.
"No sweaty hugs girl @jenalive11 :) Awesome show guys! @tonightalive" she taped and pressed "Tweet". A few minutes later the phone vibrate in her pocket.
"Alexander William, Jack Barakat and who other followed you" She smiled at her phone and saw that Rian had tweeted her. "Happy to see our highschool mate @HelenaAdams (and a few emojis)"
Jenna jumped to the couch next to her and started to search something in her phone. Then giggled. "Sweaty hugs?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, and her friend laughed. "Hey, what's up with Jack?"
Helena shrugged. "He went to apolgize". She had told her that those times were bad ones, but thanks to Dan she went over it. A sad smile escapedfrom her lips.
"Dan again?" Her friend asked concerned as she placed a hand over hers. "Honey, don't you think is time to move on?". She shook her head.
"No, i don't. Let's go see Pierce The Veil" Helena dragged her friend where she was before and sang like a teenager fangirl. The sexican's were one of her favourite bands. Whakaio did the "prank" he was
planning, dressed as a girl and filtring with the boys on stage. The girls stomach was hurtng of laughing. The boy got out og the scenary and high- fived with them, walking away like a diva.
All Time Low played after, and the three bands celebrated with a little party. The brown haired said goodbye and walked to her car. She heard footsteps and turned to face Jack.
"You don't give us your number" He said, between breaths. She gave him her phone to write his number, while he did the same with his. "Well" The boy passed his hand through his black and blonde hair.
"We'll see again". She smiled and got in the car, turning it on. Jack stood in the parking lot till he couldn't see her car, and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry for not update, i've been a little bit busy (?
Thanks for reading!