Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

Beach Day

The next day, Jenna wanted to go to the beach. "wanna go with the boys to the beach?" she texted to Helena. A few seconds later the phone vibrated.
"of course, what time are we going?" the blonde smiled, she hadn't felt he sand on her feet for a long time.
"We will pick you up in an hour" she replied, and then argued in her head if it would appeal to her friend that the other guys were. "do you think well if I invite others?".
"Certainly, while more we are, the better.I'll invite Alice. see you in a while! "." Jenna was surprised. Perhaps meet her old friends had made her well.
He found fellow sitting on the couch watching television. Typical. The girl sat next to them. "Who wants to go to the beach?". None seemed to hear it, they were very concentrated
in whatever it is that they were seeing. "I'll go alone with Helena and the boys if you ignore me" said that went to his room to assemble your bag. Whakaio saw her leave, was clearly angry.
"Come on, do not get angry." he said behind the bathroom door while she was changing. The blonde came out, wearing a black bikini. He sighed.
"I go for Helena in an hour. We are beyond Mexicans and All Time Low. Who wants to go, welcome. I won't make you go if you don't wan to, after all we deserve a break."
Shesaid in a neutral tone. His friend put a hand on her shoulder. "Go tell the boys. I want to be alone." With that, she closed the door
He was defeated. He didn't know what was worse; the fact that she was angry or that he have not done anything to fix it.
"Get ready, at a time we're going to the beach" said, bursting into the room. His friends looked at him with that typical face of "I don't want to move me from here". Whakaio looked at them seriously. They understood.
*
"A second!" shouted Helena when listening to the door. He grabbed his stuff, got his feet in her Converse and went out, seeing Jake waiting for her. She hugged him and together they lowered the stairs.
"Jen is angry because we ignored her" he said and looked down. She looked at him with pity. Jenna hated tbeing ignored She may not talk to you for days if you dare to do so.
"I'll fix it, don't worry man," the guitarist smiled and came to the door of the building. They went up to the jeep that had managed to get somehow were to find Alice and went
to the beach a few blocks from there.
"Hey, where's Evan?" asked Jenna. The girl with various colors in her hair looked down. Helena looked at her friend with the look. The blonde went silent.
"Don't worry, today we will have fun with the guys. "When Evan comes back we'll go to the beach in family, alright? " Her sister smiled and nodded.
*
"So, everything's good between Helena andyou?" Zack asked, and Jack nodded. "don't bring the issue of the secondary again man, you know that she didn't want to leave."
"Of course, so today I'll make it worth" he said smiling. The boy looked down the road and saw a jeep came to where they were. He glimpsed a blue and purple hair. "there they come"he
said and stood up. When those who were in the vehicle fell, Jack went to greet Helena.
'Guess who's she ' whispered it in his ear, pointing to her companion. He looked at her, and turned to look at Helena. His eyes opened widely, showing astonishment.
"Alice!" he yelled and hugged her, while she laughed"So long, haven't changed anything!" he said sarcastically. She shook his head, smiling. Others came to greet the new arrivals. Then,
girls took it and went to lay in the sand, quiet while boys, on the other hand, gathered to take beer and talk about music.
"You" the brunnete said, looking to her best friend. "Stop being such a bitch and forgive them once" Jenna knew that Jake had told him, bastard.
""Later" she said simply. Helena sighed and got up. She grabbed the blonde's legs and began to drag it through the sand "what the hell? Let me go!"she ignored it and continued until Whakaio
stopped her, laughing. Jenna gave up, stood up and apologized to them for what happened.Her friend apologized for having her dragged.
From one moment to another, nearly all were at sea, except for Alice. Jaime approached his tattooed friend and whispered "now is your chance, saw how you looked at Helena's sister"
"I don't think, so" said Tony, but his friend forced him to go. He walked slowly along, thinking what to say.
The boy sat down beside her, and the girl smiled him. "Hello, mm Tony?" he nodded.
"Why aren't you on the sea? Is it something wrong?"he asked concerned. She looked down. "I- i shouldn't have asked, s-sorry" he had ruined it. Alice put his hand on his, trying to calm
him down.
"You didn't ruin anything, It's just complicated. Thank you for coming"a smile appeared on the face of the boy, and her cheeks began to burn. Alice laughed. She looked to where their friends were
and she noticed that her sister laughed because Jack was lifting her in his shoulders. again on who was by his side and watched amazed drawings covering your skin.
"Do you like them?" he asked, and she nodded. "I like your hair"
"Thanks" said Alice, certainly is. "Someday I'll something and you'llgo with me," a glow of hope appeared in his eyes. She wanted to see him again. She wanted to see him again!
"S-sure" the girl saw that her hand was still over his, but did not remove it. It felt good, it felt right.
♠ ♠ ♠
nothing's better than a beach day (?
Thanks for reading!