Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

Aaaaaah Love!

The girls were on Alice's , after Jenna went a few days to her hometown. The little Evan was playing in his room when someone knocked the door.
The owner of the house opened it and caught up with Tony, who just smiled. "Um, Hi Alice". She smiled, they talked to meet that day, but she though he wouldn't come.
"glad you came friend, becomes" said, standing to one side of the door. The boy got in and saw his two friends laughing at God knows what.
"Hey Turtle!" said Helena, waving her hand.Jenna did the same and left a space for him to sit
"Evan! Come here" Alice yelled, 'Who's Evan? I bet it's her boyfriend or her husband ' thought the tattooed guy. A 7 year old boy and Tony regreted his thoughts. The child stood beside his mother, looking curiously to the visitor who was not his aunt Helena or his aunt Jenna. The boy had cute drawings in his arms,he had to admit. Perhaps someday he might have one.
"Honey, it's Tony, a mommy's friend."Tony, he is my son, Evan". Alice prayed that his friend didn't get up and leave.
The two boys shook hands, waving as men and Evan was soon locked in his room with his toys. When the owner of the house went to the kitchen, Helena touched his shoulder.
"Man, I know you don't think about this, but take it as well," said making gestures with her hands. "If you want to get to my sister, you have to take very well with Evan" not be
He was surprised by the hint of her friend about his feelings. Even a blind man would realize how he looked at Alice, except her.
"She's single" Jenna whispered in his ear. With the help of her and her best friend, Tone and Alice would be together. It was already decided. The sister of Helena came suddenly with a few beers and they began to talk together about random things. At least Alice didn't see that the fact that she had to Evan had affected him, and that made her very happy.
An hour later the two girls were gone because they had "an emergency", leaving them alone. Tony began to interlace his fingers, nervous.
"Shouldn't ask but" muttered looking at his hands, "Where is Evan's dad?".
Alice . "He moved to New York, I let it go for a few days to see it, I can allow you to be with him," his friend put his hand over hers, staring at her.
"Really sorry" she smiled weakly.
"After we got married I realized that we had no future together."I kept going for my son, I wanted him to have a father."´Tony slightly tightened his hand.
"You don't need to explain anything to me, you know. Want to watch a movie?" She nodded, and snuggled closer to him, who took the control and began to change channels "no, no, no, Yes!"
Like some destiny's shit, the boy found one of the films of Star Wars right at the beginning. The day could't be more amazing, for both.
*
"Aaaaah love" said Jenna, sighing as if she was in love. Helena chuckled and sank into the sofa. She had not seen Jack in days, and that had her a little down (just a bit, at least she admitted).
"Stop yelling and see if's something good on tv while I lookfor something to eat" she said, going to the kitchen. Something vibrated in her pocket, scaring her.. It was her phone.
"Um, Hello?" the girl heard a laugh on the other line.
"It seems that someone forgot us!" said Zack and the others booed. She giggled.
"Of course not, how you doin' Zacky?"
"Mmm just bored i have to say, want to come to the House?"
"Mmmmmmmmm" she said, funny
"Jack wants to see you!" cried Rian, Helena blushed. "Jack!" Yep, the black haired punched the drummer. According to him, it was not point tell how much he wanted to see her.
"I will go" took a break. "But tomorrow." She walked to the living room and told Jenna that they were on the phone. Frasaco ignored it, apparently it was very concentrated in the film.Fuck.
"Leena, come please" Jack? He was on the phone now. She found cute his insistence, but remained firm. She was very tired.
"Jacky, I'll go tomorrow,". Damnit, he sounded like a 5-year-old boy yelling her to go. He could hear his bandmates laughing at the pathetic that sounded. He hung up.
"You jst hung up?" said Alex, unable to believe it.
"There wasn't much more to say" said the guy simply, threw the device to his friend and went to his room, surprisingly early.
"Do you stay over?" asked Helena to her friend, who shrugged and went to the guest room. The brunette walked to her room and threw herself in the bed, with a lot of thoughts
in his head. The son of a bitch hung up! That would be solved next day, no doubt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there! hope you like this one ;) thanks for reading, anyways!