Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

The edge

It was 7 in the afternoon and Helena hadn't arrived. The guys were worried, Jenna was worried, Alice was worried. Until Jack rose. 'I'll go find her.'
Nobody said anything, and he went out, no idea where you begin to even look. He wanted to be with her, laugh as in the old days and talk about their stories from touring. Hewanted to find her.
He went everywhere; the Park, shops, her house to see if she was there, nothing. Alice called him.
"Jack, Jack! The dock, go to the dock!"she said on the phone, screaming. The boy turned steering wheel sharply and drove to the place.
He didn't understand what was happening. He ever worried about so nobody, why now? For she? He had this need to know that she was safe.
He got to the dock, and saw her. Helena was sitting on the tip of the wooden structure, with her feet in the water. That scene was as peaceful as dark. He sat down next to her. "Hey Lena".
Her eyes were lost, while two fingers holding a cigarette, to half smoke. Jack didn't know what to do. Did he should embrace her, or leave alone?.
The fact that Helena smoke was nothing new. She did it since her parents died, and never did anything to stop it. Dan had tried to take her to a course to stopsmoking, without result. Nicotine relaxed her.
The girl just put her head on his shoulder and sighed. She put the cigarette in her mouth, and absorbed. Then let a cloud of grey smoke come out of her nose. "What are you doing here? We were worried",
asked him.
"I needed to think" she replied simply, and felt her eyes were full of tears. From one moment to another she was crying as if it were the only thing that mattered. He first was frightened,
but then he hugged her, stroking her back while she cried. The small tube that was smoking finished off in the sea.
Soon Helena is separated from him, wiping tears. "Wanna tell me what's up?" asked Jack, concerned. If she did that it had to be something really bad. She breathed heavily
"Dan, my boyfriend... died of cancer a while ago and I... don't have been able to overcome it, you understand? He is killing me".
"Listen to me. It's okay if you haven't gone through it, takes time.it's not killing you, you just miss him.".
"But all those who want to go, don't you see it? My parents, Dan... I only haveAlice, and I don't know what I would do if she's not here anymore"
"You've got us" he lifted her chin with two fingers. "You have me, you have Jenna. You're not alone"
Helena was surprised. She had never thought that he would tell her that. It made her happy, because now she knew that Jack would be with her she needed him. Shee hugged him strong. "Thank you".
"It was not, now we are going to the House, I want to see Jenna screaming you." The two boarded the car and returned.
"You!" screamed Jenna when she saw her friend entering, in an angry tone. She ran to her and hugged her strongly. "Don't do this again" the brunette smiled and sat with her friends.
"Lena" said Alice from the other side of the room. "Are we going tomorrow to the beach with Evan?" her sister nodded and looked at his tattooed friend, who smiled at her. "Would you like to go with us?"
Helena made him signs to say yes, so he nodded. She had convinced Jack to go also, since the guys had things to do.
*
"Mr Tony?" asked Evan, and Tony turned to see the small child. 'Why do you like my mommy like that?'
He blushed a little, and turned around to see Alice, whowas having fun with her sister and Jack in the sea. He had been in charge of Evan, what seemed to him to be good. According to Helena, to have to
Alice, he would have to get along with the child. "How could i not see her? she's really cute" The small wasn't satisfied with his response. "Just call me Tony".
"Mommy is sooo cute, but you don't see her just for that" How could a child of 7 years do these deductions? He was concerned about. He sighed. "I will keep your secret."
"what secret?" he asked, a little scared.
"you like mommy, it's okay. Let's go to the sea!" Evan got up and grabbed Tony's arm to do the same. Both went to meet with the sisters and Jack who was laughing at Helena's wet hair, scattered on her face.
"Shut up" she said and pushed him, causing him to fall. He rose rapidly and began to throw her water, while she laughed. Then the girl approached the ear of his friend "Let Tone and
Alice alone". He nodded, as if it was all a malicious plan. "Evan! Come on, aunt will buy you an ice cream"
"Ice cream, ice cream!" the child celebrated and took the hand of Jack and Helena. The three walked away.
Finally Evan bought a great chocolate ice cream and vanilla, your favorite. She looked at her nephew with a big smile on her face. The divorce of his parents hadn't changed him as they
thought it would. His friend passed his arm around her. "What you think?"
"In the beautiful nephew I have" she replied smiling. He approached it more to his body and continued walking towards where were your things. They found lying in the sand, Alice and Tony
talking about. She wink an eye to his tattooed friend, who nodded. "You will fall ice cream!" shouted to his nephew, but it was late.
The 7-year-old boy fell, and the cream was spread across his face. As it is common, he began to cry. The sexicano rose to help him, pulling a towel from his backpack. "Shh, come here" he cleaned
Evan's face and ruffled her hair, winning a smile of the child. "Would you like another ice cream?".
The kid shook his head and went with her mother. "Baby, the you helped, what do you say?"
"Thank you, Tony" he said, and smiled. Jack was sure that they would soon be together if it depended of Alice's son, and Helena did too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Put everything on me to write this, so i hope you like that! This story is in alltimelowfanfiction :) here's the link http://www.alltimelowfanfiction.com/Story/69469/Second-Chances