Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

I Don't care if you're Contagious

"Mmhm" the girl murmured, but she jumped out of bed to the bathroom, to vomit. Then, she walked slowly to her bed and cover herself with the blankets. Her friend put a hand in her
forehead.
"You've got a temper. Have a goood rest, i'll go get some medicine" she kissed her forehead and got out of the room.
*
After her visit to the pharmacy, the blonde heard knocks in the door. She found Jack and Alice, the last one with a worried look. They got in sand sat douwn in the couch.
"She's sleeping, I think Lena's a little sick" she informed to the coloured hair girl. She stood up
"I'll make some chicken soup. Jay, can you go see if she needs something?" he nodded and started walking to her friend's room. Through his way he saw pictures in the walls from her with,
he guessed was Dan. They seemed so happy and Jack got a little jealous. He hadn't had a relationship like that for a long time, just one night stands. Even though they thought he wasn't
a "relationship guy" , he always was open to it.
"Lena" he whispered as he entered in the room. She smiled at him for a second.
"Hey Jay, how ya doin'?" they boy chuckled and sat in the end of the bed. "Don't get too close or we both will be sick" .
"Alice told me to come see if ya need something". The brunette just shrugged.
"Jack" she whispered and made a small pause. He got worried. "Why aren't you in Baltimore?".
That question wasn't in his plans.He laid in the edge of the bed with his hands in his neck. "I don't know actually, I just missed San Diego. A little time away is always good". She touched
his shoulder with her foot under the blankets, and he smiled at her. "You know what? move your little ass, i'm coming" He climbed next to her and buried himself iunder the covers. She giggled.
*
"Lena, I bring you so-" Alice said, but found a cute scene in her sister's bed. She was sleepping peacefully, cuddled to Jack's side, while he was in the same state. "-up, aw you cuties".
Jenna arrived to the room, and made the same face as Alice, but she took a pic of them.
"Someone fell asleep! @HellaAdams @JackAllTimeLow"(yeah, Helena changed her username for a rad one) Jenna added the pic and sent the tweet. "She'll eat the soup later, let's go".
And quietly, the two girls left the room.
The boy yawned, and touched the night table seaching his phone. It was 5 pm. He hadn't slept so much, but he didn't want to move. His friend's head was on his chest, and it felt nice.
Nicer than other times, and other situacions (if you get me), so he stood there, thinking about old times and that he wouldn't rather be somewhere else. Alice got in, and smiled.
"Hey you" She said and went check Helena. "Wake her up, I'll bring the soup". He sighed, but did as told. The girl sat in the bed, and looked at her friend. Did I fall sleep over you?"
"Yep"He whispered, and for some minutes, none of them talked.
How do you do it? You're thin as fuck and you're still a good pillow" she pouted, but he laughed. Her sister left her the plate of soup, and some cookies for the boy. "You'll get sick, and I
won't be your damn nurse". He shook his head smiling.
"It was worth it" She smiled but his phone buzzed. It was Alex. "Gotta go, the boys need my sexiness". Text ya later!" He kissed her cheek and ran out of the room.
"Mind looking your notifications on Twiter?" Her bestfriend said, and threw herself in the bed. Helena did as told, and found the photo of her and Jack sleeping. She had to admit it, they
seemed so peacefully, and it got lots of retweets. Maybe it wasn't a bad day at all
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey dudes! Well, i'm glad this shit has 25 readers, thank you all :) Hope you like this one!