Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

There's always time for a fight

"Lena! Come to see this" Jenna screamt. Her friend was recovered and happy again. Tony was with her and Alice, smiling proudly. Helena ran downstairs to see her friend holding her sister's arm.
“What are you do-“she saw the yin yang symbol in her arm. “WHAT THE HELL ALICE?” the older girl just giggled and her male friend smiled.
“It’s just a tattoo, chill. And, I didn’t go alone” the colored hair girl raised her eyebrows and her friends looked at Tony who has his cheeks in a cute pink color. “He held my hand all the way”.
“She said my tattoos were nice, so I took her to my favourite place to get her one" he said, simply. The girl kissed his cheek.
"Thank you sooo much Turtle, it wasn't so bad". Helena laughed sarcastically.
"Yeah, I don't know why didn't we hear you screaming". She knew Alice was afraid of needles all her life. They heard Jenna bursting in laugh.
"She didn't scream" Tony whispered, and the brunette's eyes were wide open. Alice nodded and stared at him, and her sister got it. With him holding her hand, she relaxed. Awwww it
was so cute. "Gotta go to see my parents, would you like to go?"
Was he inviting her to, meet his parents? She shouldn't overthink it. The girl nodded, and both of them said goodbye and leave. The two girls sat in the couch like teenage girls, giggling.
"What the fuck just happened?" Jenna giggled even more. "I know what we're gonna do". Her friend said and whispered in her ear the plan.
*
"Dude, come over when you're not busy, we need to talk". Well, now he was worried. What could Helena talk with him? He was with his friends, having some drinks when he got the text. His hands were shaking, and I'm not joking, people.
Half an hour later Tony was at the girls apartment door. Maybe something happened to Alice, or Evan. That little kid. Helena opened the door with a serious face. There was just one
lamp on in the place. "Come in, please". He wasn't worried, he was fucking terrified. Maybe they would kick his ass four being too close to Alice. But it would worth it, I guess.
He sat in the usual couch he used to, and the females in the other one. "We won't kill you man, calm down".
"S-sorry, but this is like, dark and mysterious" he replied, but then her muscles weren't so tight."What am I doing here?"
"We're here to talk about my sister, Tony". Helena said, and a huge smile shapped in her lips. Jack appeared from her bedroom. He was napping. "Jack! Go back to the room, we're talking
about serious stuff". He rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. After get a beer, he sat next to the boy.
"We all know you like her, so, if you want, we'll help you to fall in love with ya". The black haired boy raised his eyebrow at her friend.
"Serious stuff? C'mon, it's not that hard. Look" he looked at his tattooed friend. "You've got to took her hand and say it, and done!".
"How long have you been single? Jay, let us solve this". She didn't like people getting in her fights, in her plans. Never. He got up.
"And you? How long? You can't just come and say all this shit!" The tall boy left the room and got locked in the guest's room.
"You fucking idiot!" She shouted, with her hands in her hair. He knew that theme was delicated. But it was for both of them, actually. Jenna got up and palmed Tony's shoulder. The poor
boy was still there.
"I'll go talk to him, you calm the fuck down and talk with Tony, I think he wants to leave". Lena gave her a frustrated look, but did what she told.
*
"Jack, open the door! You're not a 5 year old kid for fuck's sake!". All this love thing was getting Jenna really annoyed. She pushed the door, who surpresily was open. He was lying in the floor
"You're okay honey?". He let out a loong sigh.
"She makes me mad, gets to my weak point, you get it?" He said, frustrated. It was right, he shouldn't have asked her about that theme, it wasn't like him. She had lost her partner, he didn't.
"Wait a minute, I'll solve THIS in the traditional way" the blonde girl ran downstairs and a few seconds he hear the two females arguing.
"No, I won't go! He hurt me!".
"C'mon, or I'll take you there, you know that". Then there was a few screams and out of nowhere Helena was with him, in the same room, locked. "You won't go out till you solve this shit!
Fuck, I need an aspirine!". Tony shook his head. He had crazy friends.
​​
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!Hope you like this shit
Love ya!