Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

a Nap is the best medicine

An hour late, Jack and Helena were still in the room, mad at each other. He was on the floor looking at the ceiling and she was kinda napping in the bed.
"You know, it's hard to move on": She finally said, still in the bed. He didn't do anything. He was shoked.
"I shouldn't have said that about you, it wasn't right". She was really hurt, but she had started the fight saying that shit about him.
"I'm sorry about what I said Jay, it's not of my business your love life". He smiled and stood up. "Friends?".
"Of course" He said and threw himself in the bed. "C'mon, I'm still tired." She cuddled closer to him, feeling his breathing in her neck. Then it become to be slowler, he was asleep with
his arms around her waist.
And, seemed like everything ended up good! A nap is the best medicine.
*
"Yes mum, I know you miss me"
"I'll go tomorrow, the boys and I got stuff to do in Baltimore".
"I love you too, bye". The boy finally hung up. Joyce, his mum, had called him to ask the same question Helena had done the other day. Why wasn't he in home, in Baltimore?.
The girl next to him yawned. It was like 9 pm, they had slept 5 hours. "Sup Jack?".
"My mum, she wants me to come back home. Hey, you've got something tomorrow?" She nodded.
"I've got to go work". She thought she didn't tell him about her job. She worked in San Diego Radio (a really unique name) with her parner Peter. They had fun and played cool music to make
people happy.
After told him the work theme, he left, saying he had a meeting with the guys. She walked to the kitchen, and found Jenna and Tony still talking.
"You finally wake up" the blonde talked. She ignored her and got a glass with juice. "Jack literally ran out of here, what happened?".
"A 'meeting" Tony shook his head. "I know he'll hook up, stupid kid".
"Yep" the boy said. "So, let's talk about the plan."
"Oh yeah, I forgot it". She sat with them and talked about the damn plan again.
*
"Goood morning San Diego! It's a sunny day and we're here in SDR to put a smile in those cute faces" He heard a man chuckling. Yes, Jack was listening her radio programme.
"Seems like you woke up in the right side Lena. I missed your weirdness".
The black haired boy passed his hand over his face. After a long time, he still couldn't take hungovers. When she got home from the radio, he decided to pick her up and go to Baltimore.
"i missed this too Pete, and remember you can call us to 365-82612 and tell us what you're doing, or anything you want!" He had an idea. A cool idea. His fingers wrote the number in
the phone, and he pressed the green button. The operator told him to wait, so he got an aspirine and some water.
"We've got a call! Hello, you're on air in SDR, what's your name?" the male said.
"I'm Jack" he said simply, knowing Helena would guess who's he.
"Ladies and gentlemen, he's not just 'Jack'. Let me introduce you to the gorgeous and unique Jack Barakat!" the locutors clapped and he chuckled. "And what do we owe you for the honor
of being in our programme? Peter is a huge ATL fan, don't you?"
"Of course, they're great! So Jack, something you wanna say?".
"Yeah" the boy replied. "Lena, I'm picking you up at 4 to go to Baltimore, so get ready! I like your programme and Pete, thanks for the support!".
"You're welcome Jack, and thanks for calling!" Jack hung up feeling happy. Of course that boy would irritate her with questions about them, and he wanted to.
"So! Let's put some damn music! In honor of our guest, this is.. A Love Like War". The red button on the wall went off and Helena's partner started asking her about Jack, while her cheeks
were as red as a tomatoe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! IM REALLY SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE I FORGOT MY PASSWORD what an idiot -.-