Status: Hope you like it!

Second Chances

I wish you were here with Me

Joyce waited patiently her younger son to arrive. She wanted to talk with him about his station in San Diego, 'cause he usually went home after tours. There was something holding him
to that city, or someone.
The boy's car finally get to the Barakat's house door, and the lady opened the door to recieve him, but she noticed he wasn't alone. A brunette girl wih blond hair at the end was with
her boy, kinda yelling at him.
"Jacky!" She said and hugged her son, who wrapped his arms around her. She pulled out and looked at the little female next to him. "Who's this pretty girl?" the girl blushed.
"Don't you remember Helena?" He asked, and she got it. Helena, her son's friend at highschool, that sweet girl who helped him to study. Her parents were close friends to her and Bassam,
so they would have dinner together sometimes or hang out to go to the theater. Oh how she missed them!
"Oh! You're all a woman now sweetie" She hugged Helena and told them to came in. "I made some meat and salads, hope you don't mind".
"Oh no Joyce, I always loved your salads" the girl said and went to help her in the kitchen while Jack was smiling widely.
*
In the evening, Jack went to leave Helena in her house and drove back to Baltimore. His mother was waiting him in the old bedroom. "Jack, we have to talk" He sighed.
"I'm tired, let's talk tomorrow okay?" the woman shook her head.
"Jack Bassam Barakat we're going to talk " she almost shouted. Like a scared puppy, the boy sat in the bed. "Is she why you stood in San Diego?"
He thought about it, was she why he didn't come home? Yes, it's been a while they hadn't seen each other. But no at the same time, he kinda needed some time away of everything. This was
so confusing for him.
"Jack, Jack!" his mother was waving her head in front of his head. "It's okay honey, but you should have called" She looked at him with a smile. "I'm glad you're home Jay".
"Me too mom,i missed your food" He hugged her and then she left, leaving him with his head in a mess.
*
The next morning, The two sisters, Jenna, Tony and Evan were in the mall. Jenna and Helena nodded at each other and the first one said "C'mon Alice, I wanna dye my hair!" and left,
taking the colored girl with her. She looked at her little boy and then at her sister.
"Yes" The brunette whispered and looked down to Evan. "My little cowboy, where do you wanna go?"
"Let's go to the toy store!" he said and took the boy and the girl's hands, dragging them there. Tony just giggled.
The store was quite big, and for Tony's pleasure, had an special place for Star Wars toys. Evan ran to admire those beautiful things, 'cause yeah, he loved those movies.
Well, they just bought a "few" articles. Then, the three of them went to buy icecreams.
"Aunt Lena" Evan whispered, and she got closer. "I like Tony for being mum's new husband, what about you?". She almost had a heart attack, her little nephew was acting like her father!
"Buddy, i don't think he'll become mum's husband, but he could be her boyfriend if you help me and Jenna" the little boy nodded excited and Tony smiled at him, wishing what was he
excited about.