She Loves Me

3/3

I got my tux on in my little room in the place I was getting married. Lauren knew what this place was, all I knew was there was a ball room, a kitchen, and rooms for us to get ready in.

“Bride is freaking out a little,” Danny told me, coming into the room. “Dude, your tits are out.” Everyone involved in the wedding and a few extra people knew that I was a transman, but I was doing okay with that.

“I know. What’s she freaking out about?” I started the battle of my tie as I waited for Danny’s answer.

“Her dad has been drinking since he got here… An hour ago.”

I sighed and nodded. “Okay… Cut him off, give him some orange juice and tell him the vodka is stronger but with less taste. Do not give him anymore alcohol. Make Victoria follow him and intercept his drinks. She knows her alcohol.” I shook my head. “Less bad if she gets drunk since she doesn’t have to walk Lauren down the isle.”

Danny nodded and went to get it done. I picked my phone up and called my soon-to-be wife. “Tristan, everything is going wrong!” She shouted as soon as our call connected.

“Lauren, take a deep breath. It’s going to be okay. We are going to make a pre-wedding memory, remember? You knew things would go wrong, but we planned for it. I told Danny what to do about your dad, so that problem’s going to go away. We have everything we could have for all disasters, okay?”

I heard her take a few more deep breaths. “Yeah. Okay. Fifteen minutes before the wedding, meet me outside with Austin. By the trees over by the-” I waited for her to continue.

“Hi, it’s Kelly. What Lauren is trying to say is meet her behind the building. There’s a cluster of trees and we’ll be back there. Here’s Lauren again.”

I laughed. “Alright. I’ll see you soon, okay? Relax and tell the next person who comes to you with a problem to just come to me.”

“Okay. I love you, Tristan.” She kissed me through the phone and I did the same.

“I love you too.” I hung up and took a deep breath before calling Austin. “Come help me with my tie,” I commanded after he said hello.

“Alright, alright. Coming.”

Everything would be okay in thirty minutes.

♥♥♥

I snuck outside with Austin when it was time for the pre-wedding and lit a cigarette. I had taken all the problems that happened in the last thirty minutes and I was surprised there could be so many. But everything was running smoothly right now and any problems that happened fifteen minutes before the wedding would have to wait.

“Oh my goodness,” I muttered, seeing Lauren. She had the same idea I had, apparently, because she was standing by the tree, smoking. She looked so gorgeous, that gorgeous wasn’t the right word. There were no words for how beautiful she was. Her dress poofed out at her waist and there were sparkles on the top half. “Excuse me, miss, I must say, you are the most astonishing woman I have ever seen. May I take you on a date in about fifteen minutes?”

She looked over at me and giggled. “Oh, I’m so sorry, sir. I’m afraid I’m busy in fifteen minutes.”

“How about tomorrow?” I got closer and took her hand. She was just too breathtaking to leave standing there.

She took a drag off her cigarette before throwing it away from us. “Again, I’m busy tomorrow. I have a plane ride tonight and I’m going to be out of town the next two weeks.”

“When you get back then? I just couldn’t stand to never see you again.” I grinned and resisted kissing her. She giggled and hugged me after I threw my cigarette away.

“I have time for a date right now,” She told me, pushing her red hair out of her eyes. She was wearing contacts, but I could care less. She just looked astounding.

I looked at Austin and nodded for him to do the small speech. He didn’t remember everything that a priest would say, but he did well enough for us. “Do you, Lauren, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.” She nodded and carefully wiped away a small tear.

“And do you, Tristan, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“Fuck do I. I mean, I do.” I grinned. Lauren giggled and shook her head at me.

“Now, the rings- wait, the wedding starts in three minutes. Can you do the rest inside?” Austin asked.

Lauren and I nodded. “Do the kiss part, though. Real quick,” I commanded.

“I hereby decree, you are husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

I grabbed Lauren’s cheeks and kissed her gently. “I love you, Lauren.”

“I love you too, Tristan.” She kissed me again.

“Okay, we need to get inside,” Kelly reminded us. “Go get in your spot, Tristan, go.” She shooed me off and I ran to the building.

Everyone was seated and the clock said it was one minute until the wedding started. Not enough time to put my binder on… Unless I stalled. “Victoria,” I grabbed Lauren’s sister. “I need you to stall. Go speak about how if anyone has any problems about me marrying Lauren, than they can leave now.”

“Why?”

“My tits are out. Do it, please.”

She looked at my chest. “Oh yeah… Okay.” She went into the room and called everyone’s attention. They weren’t paying attention to her so she yelled at them. I picked the perfect person for that. I ran to the room to get my binder on as fast as I could. Five minutes later, I was walking to my spot.

When everyone walked down the isle, I didn’t pay attention. I was just waiting for Lauren. The music changed and I grinned, waiting for her to come towards me. She came into the room and everyone stood. Lauren grinned and walked a few steps before she tripped. “I’m okay,” She told us, getting back up. I was two steps off the stage thing. “I’m fine, sorry.” She took a deep breath and started walking again. Her dad gave her hand to me and I smiled. “Told you everything would go wrong,” She whispered.

“Everything is going fine,” I told her, smiling.

The priest started the wedding and there were no more problems for that part. The only other problems that happened were losing her drunk dad, her bitch-slapping someone on her side of the family, and Victoria showing her underwear to everyone.

I didn’t care though. I got the memory of our pre-wedding and I married the most amazing woman. The woman who doesn’t care who I am, the one who just wants me happy. The woman who changed my life.

Crazy wedding aside, I got one of the best days of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da, the end