Kill Me I Dare You

9mm To The Head

I stood in a gun shop eyeing a 9mm.

"How much for this one sir?" I asked holding the heavy metal in my hands.

"Five Hundo doll," I looked at the stubby man. He was over weight, in a white tank top. His pit stains ran down his sides, and curly black chest hair popped out from the top of his shirt. He was sweaty, his mustache was above his smiling lips. His blue eyes meeting the smile.

"Hmm"

"Where'd you come from?"

"A funeral," I said looking more closely at the gun.

"Who died?"

"A dear friend."

"Your not going to kill yourself with that are you?"

"Nope, just thought I'd...shoot some rounds," I said with a coy smile.

"Alright doll face, how many bullets?"

"Only one,"

"One bullet? Or one box?" He asked looking at me.

"A box," I said trying not to be suspicious.

He smiled and rang up the items.

"Your total is six hundred dollars,"

"Here," I said handing him the bills.

He took them and walked away, he came back with a shiny metal case, which held my gun and the bullets.

"Don't get yourself killed dollface, your way to pretty," He said with a wink.

I walked out of the store, my suitcase in one hand and my dialing cell phone in the other.

"Hello, can you please tell me when Kayden will be released." I asked the nurse on the other line.

"Who may I ask is this?"

"His fiance," I said, holding back a gag.

"Two o'clock this afternoon, will you be picking him up while he's on bond?" She asked boredly.

"Yes, mam, I will"

I sped off looking at the clock in my car, it was 1:55 at 2 Kayden would die.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe third update
im on a roll
comments= update tonight!