Kill Me I Dare You

Tora! Tora! Tora!

Stenny, Me, and the rest of the guys were all crammed into Stenny's living room.

"Well, the record bastards called, they want us to replace Frank, immediately-"

"WHAT?!" We all chorused. Gerard had called an emergency meeting, and since Stenny was like family, and I was her family, we had it at her place.

"Yeah...I don't know what where going to do-Frank was amazing, you can't replace him!"

"And that's where the term 'Frerard' came from!" Mikey said with a giggle.

"Shut up!" Gerard threw a pillow at his head.

Mikey jumped on Gerard's back with a giggle.

"EW WAYCEST!" Stenny cried covering her eyes behind Bob's back.

"EW!" Mikey screamed jumping off Gerard and onto the ground.

"Owieeee! My buns!" He said rubbing his butt with a scowl.

I giggled. "Mikey said buns!" This made us all burst out in a fit of giggles.

We eventually all stopped for air.

I sighed. "What now?"

"We need a second guitarist." Bob said.

"Yeah, some one with a punk style of playing," Said Ray as he rubbed his fro.

"I can do it," Stenny said in a whisper, a almost thought no one heard her till Gerard smiled.

"That actually might be a good idea."

"It can be temporary if you like, till you find a more permanent guy-"

"Naaah! First we must test out your skills though,"

"And yeah! At least its someone we know, not just some schmuck we found at a casting call," Ray said rubbing his chin. I smiled at him.

"O...k let me go get my guitars, Toro mind playing with me?"

"Not at all-" He started to walk with Stenny to her room, when Ray stopped. "-This will be my first time in years, I've played a song with out Frankie," He said glumly as he continued to walk.

The two grabbed guitars, Frank starting the opening riffs to 'Helena'. Stenny listened and joined in, it was quite amazing. She could keep up, and managed to sound pretty good. I never knew Stenny could play like that, and I've known her since diapers.

"OK I think it unanimous, your in," Gerard said smiling.

We celebrated that night with alcohol. Now I know the band doesn't drink-Well Gerard doesn't, but it was weird, we were trying to celebrate, but it turned into more of a 'Drink your troubles away' type of things.

We didn't even notice that Gerard was drinking too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sorry I didn't update last night
I fell asleep =D
but the search is on still!
I am still looking for pictures of our charachters =D
send the links to my inbox if u like =D
COMMENTS=QUICK UPDATES