Kill Me I Dare You

Starbucks

I came back from Starbucks smiling. I was happy to be caffinated and to have my headache diminishing.

This soon disapered. As soon as I walked into the apartment everyone was fighting.

"Gerard! Your not supposed to drink!"

"Fuck you Mikey! I didn't see you stopping me!"

"Woah! What's going on here?" I questioned putting down the Starbucks I bought for everyone on the table.

"Gerard relapsed! He was drinking!" Mikey shouted.

It seemed to be a war between the two. Ray was sitting on the couch watching, and Stenny and Bob were still....canoodling.

"Ok, well stop yelling Mikey," I said calmly.

"Stop yelling?! I saw him destroy himself once-"

"Mikes, he knows, just drop it, take him to AA tonight he'll be fine."

Mikey relaxed a little. "Okay,"

"I'm going to go get donuts," Gerard said walking out.

Bob walked out then, wearing nothing but his birthday suit. I sheilded my eyes.

"BOB!" I screeched covering my eyes.

"EW!" Mikey cried.

"My eyes!" Ray said hiding under a blanket.

Bob looked around confused, then looked down. "Oh right, shit, I'm naked!" He said.

"Thanks Captain Obvious!" I shouted as he ran away. I heard Stenny giggling from the bedroom.

"Those two have sex more than rabbits."

The guys bursted it out laughing.

I smiled, "Coffee?" I asked picking up the carrier.

Mikey almost tackled me.

"Gimme! Gimme!" He shouted, jumping up and down like a two year old.

"Say please," I siad holding the cup above his head.

He got down on his knees, he put his hands together. "Pwlease?" He questioned like a two year old.

I smiled. "Here you go, your welcome."

He took the coffee and wrapped his arms around me. "WOO!" He giggled slurping the drink.

I walked over to Ray and handed it to him. "Ah thankyou!" He said putting his feeto nthe coffee table.

I pushed them off.

"No feet,"

"Eh," He said putting his feet back on the table.

I pushed them off. "No!"

"Jeez! Ok!" He said with a giggle.

I smiled sitting down next to him. I flipped on the T.V where MTV was jsut opening a news brief.

"Today police released information that the killer of My Chemical Romance's Frank Iero, death was not a suicide, there is reason to beleive that it was a homocide-"'

I stood up and started to walk towards Stenny's room. But hit the ground before making it there. My world was black...again.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!
I went to check comments
AND I HAVE FOUR STARS!
After one day?
I have a challenge for you.
Make if FIVE stars by the end of tommorow I'll give you FIVE UPDATES
for every star I get I'll give you
that many updates.
You saavy?
comments=updates