Kill Me I Dare You

Officer Daniels

I woke up on the couch, Stenny's worried face in front of mine.

"I sent the guys home, I heard," She said looking at me.

I sat up and put my head in my hands. "They know,"

"They do not know!"

"They figured out it was a homicide their going to figure out it was me! I was the last one seen with him, I have no alibi, Oh my! What if they talk to to the dofus who I bought the gun from? He'll remember me-"

"Breathe Charlie, you just need a cover story, I'll be your alibi-"

"No! I already made you an accessory, if I turn myself in now I can a good deal-"

"No! I don't care about being an accessory, if we do get caught-which we won't, I'll help you beat off the women for our bodies,"

This made me hiccup in my tears an let out a small giggle.

"What am I going to do?"

"I think we need to tell Mikey-"

"STENNY!" Speak of the bloody damn devil. Mikey himself ran threw the door, his hair disheveled, and his eyes red from tears.

"What's wrong Mikey?" Stenny asked standing up and pulling Mikey into herself for a hug.

"Gee, I went out looking for him, I found him in an alley! An ALLEY! He, he, he was like before, he O.D! I just took him to rehab, its happening again-"

"Shh," Stenny cooed sitting him down on the couch and rubbing his back.

"It'll be alright, he's just a little off, 'cause of Frank, he'll be fine, they'll help him, like last time."

"I know, I'm just so scared, God, if Frankie was here, he'd know what to do."

I had to walk away and go into another room. Stenny could tell us we'd all be okay, but somehow I knew that I would be caught, and I shouldn't be running. I looked at Stenny's car key's and then I looked at the fire escape.

Officer Daniel's P.O.V

I looked around at the evidence. I wanted to believe this fucker committed suicide. But it all didn't add up. The way the gun landed, next to body, suggested he shot himself from the left, but the bullet was in the right temple. and it didn't go all the way threw.

It baffled me. I ruffled my blond hair.

For a detective, I'm young, only 25. I looked up at the dim office, the lights of the city reflecting in my window. I had one small lamp on, its light shining on my work. I rubbed my head.

The bullet was from the 9 mm next to him, so it was the same gun. Tomorrow I would be going to talk to the gun shop owner. I knew him well. His name was Dick, yes Dick, Dick Danvers. He was a sleezeball who I'd busted for battery and gun trafficking.

I detested the man, but he had information.

I looked down at the photographs. I had the original suicide note. It didn't seem to fit the guy. It didn't mention the fact that he murdered a man. Only went on about his sibling and mother, that of which died a year prior.

It just didn't add up.

My secretary, Suzie, walked in. I hated keeping her late.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sir, theres a Miss Charlie outside, she says she has info on the Iero case,"

"Send her in Suzie,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so we didn't get 5
stars. But thats ok
I updated.
=D
I'm going to be posting more
later too