Kill Me I Dare You

Letter From Charlie

Dear Stenny,

One week in and I am already deeply missing you all. Its weird for me to be surrounded by women all the time. I'm not going to lie, they scare the shit out of me. Especially since I'm in a section full of lifers. That's what they call us, lifers.

I don't want you guys to come see me to often. I'm a horrible mess without my necessities of life, [laughs] but really its just this place will suck the life out of you, like the dementors in Harry Potter.

I probably seem awful chipper in my letter. But other than scary inmates the guards are pretty nice. There nothing like you see in certain movies, and definitely not as nice as Tom Hanks in The Green Mile, But they certainly are nice to an extend, and believe in respect given to those who giver respect.

I have a roommate, her name is Lexie, she killed her husband. If you ask her she'll laugh, saying he was so bloody rich and annoying one day she sapped and took a kitchen knife to his back.

She also says his children were more than happy, because then they got all the money. Lexie is currently 56, shes been in here since she was 34. No parole, she says I'm lucky to have it, and to embrace it.

But I often find myself starring into Lexie's blue eyes wondering how she does it. Staying cooped up in our cages for the hours of the day were n there. We get yard time, and cafeteria breaks, and sometimes they'll open the cell doors. But most of the time were inside. Left with only our minds.

Lexie just saw me writing, she wants you to know that she said "Hey there sugar, groovy name" with a smile. I guess I've got Frankie on my side, looking out for me in this place, 'cause I've found more luck then I have in my life.

My time is running short, and I have to go send this now. So I hope your well. And I want you to tell me everything that;s been going on. Ma,e sure Ray doesn't put his feet up on the coffee table, and make sure Mikey has his glasses, and give Gerard a hug, and well you and Bob use protection, please and by some flowers for Frank. And send him my love.

Sincerely yours

Kierra Rollins, Cell 34 Block 5
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is going to be the set up.
I'm dating the letters, but theres going to be one every two weeks r so to different people
but they'll be interesting as time goes on.
And there will be a few Normal P.O.V
comments=fast updates