Kill Me I Dare You

Soupy

I looked around the kitchens sadly. Theres not a day that goes by where I don't think of Kayden, and what I did. I also think about the guys, and Stenny.

Its been three months, I've sent dozens of letters, and have only received three in return. Two from Gerard, one from Stenny.

My Twilight books have been worn down, I've read them dozens of times. I even have lent them to some of the other women here, and they've all fallen in love with the series. I'm hoping to have Gerard buy me Breaking Dawn, and I, repay him when I get out.

I continued stirring the soup in front of me. I had kitchen duty, not to shabby of a job. Plus, I actually enjoy cooking. I smiled at Sam, my workmate.

"I'm hoping to get another letter today," I said looking at her.

If you looked at Sam you'd never guess that she ha robbed a dozen jewelry stores. She was petite, standing at 5'2 and had honey blond hair, with blue eyes.

"Keep your hopes up dear, I don't ant to burst your bubble, but have you ever wondered why they don't write you?"

"No, why would I? There my friends, my family," I said looking down at the soup.

"I know when I was sentenced my family, fiance, friends, they all stopped writing, visiting, after the first month. They all said life with an inmate friend, or family member, was to hard for them. I do hope your friend's aren't the same way," She walked away, towards the sinks behind us, washing her hands.

I kept stirring, with a giant wooden spoon, thinking.

It made a lot of sense, it would tarnish the guys' rep if they were found communicating with an inmate, an inmate who was sentenced for murder. Stenny, she's always been like my big sister, but I know, I know deep down that she wants live her life, how she wants it, and that may not include me. She had Bob, she now is part of My Chemical Romance, maybe she needs to let go of her cousin, the one sits in jail.

All of this over revenge, for Frank.

I finished my shift and walked threw the halls. An officer with me the whole walk. I had grown accustom to the guard being with me, his name was George.

George was a tall man, bald, and had dark skin. His smile was always wide, his eyes always crinkled in the corners. He was muscular, and intimidating, but was a giant teddy bear on the inside.

"How's the family George?" I asked in a low whisper.

He smiled, "Martha wants a new doll for her birthday, and Mark wants a snake," He said referring to his twins, they were seven.

"Oh, thats nice, I would never get a snake for my son," I said with a small chuckle.

"Neither will Gloria," George said looking ahead.

We reached the large door that connected to all the cells. George took out his key card, swiped it and let me enter.

He escorted me to my cell,where he left me with a smile.

"Lights out in ten minutes!" He bellowed. I turned and changed. Modesty wasn't honored here, there was nowhere to change, you just did it. It doesn't matter who sees.

I laid down on my bunk, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It seemed a bit depressing.Sorry
Comments?