Kill Me I Dare You

Gerard has nothing on Law&Order

I sat nervously in the seat in front of the judges. They were all starring at me, like I was the bug, and they were the ones holding the fly swatter.

I gulped as the main judge looked at me. He cleared his throat. "Miss, do please tell us why you deserve another chance at life," He lowered his glasses down the bridge of his nose.

"Sir, when I pulled that trigger, I was in shock, I am not denying that I didn't know what I was doing, but I know what I did was wrong, I believe if you give me a second chance at life, that I can use it to help others, the community. I want to have that second chance, I believe in second chances. I know that if you were in my spot right now, you would want a second chance. I want to see my family, to be able to hug them, thank them for staying with me. I want to thank you, for giving me this chance, I want you to know that I am truly sorry before you make your decisions.

The parole board all looked at me. Their eyes deciding on what will make, or break my life.

"Is there any family, or friends present today?"

I turned behind me, I looked down. "No sir,"

"These friends and family, that supposedly support you, why aren't they here?"

I let tears slip from my eyes. "They all are on tour, there in a band, it's hard to get-"

I was cut off by a slamming door.

I turned around, a smile spreading on my lips.

Gerard and Mikey ran in, along with Ray. They were out of breathe, and disheveled. But they smiled at me none the less.

I took a long look at them. There appearances had changed.

Gerard, his long locks were gone, replaced with short black hair, that was just starting to regrow out. Mikey, his glasses were gone, his skin looked clearer, he looked like a different person. Ray, looked generally the same. He just seemed aged.

"Where here to plead Charlie's case!" Gerard said out of breath.

The judge gave them a small smile.

"Plead away,"

"Charlie is awesome!" Mikey quipped. Gerard smacked him.

"Oww!"

"Shh! Let me handle this!"

The judge frowned at them.

"Sir, before my brother interrupted,-" He glared at Mikey.

"I was going to say, Charlie is a good person, she helps people, she's courageous, and I think she was justified in giving Kayden what he deserved. He beat Charlie, did you know that sir?"

He didn't let the judge answer, I kept quite. "-He stalked her, after she left, and then he killed probably the closest thing she had to a real lover-"

I held my mouth tight, trying not to gape.

"-So tell me, if your wife was murdered, would you not want to kill the person who did it? And if someone did, would it seem so bad from your point of view? Killing is wrong, I know that, an Charlie knows that. But she knows that, and keeping her locked up, when she's had a clean record her whole life, when she could be doing something great-"

"Thank you, Mr.Way, that will be all that is needed."

Gerard quited down.

"We've come to a decision, and the court has decided to free the charged, with a two month probation, along with a work release."

I felt myself smile, and jump in the air. I was free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you happy? I am!
Comment=Updates