Kill Me I Dare You

Landing On A Runway In Chicago

“Erm, thanks?” I said looking at my scuffed converse.

Gerard laughed, a wistful laugh, and smiled. “Charlie, I didn’t mean it like that,” He said, laughing at the blush creeping up my cheeks.

“Oh,” I said even more embarrassed.

Gerard smiled and lit another cigarette, he took a drag and looked down at his own shoes. I couldn’t tell ifh e was lying to me or not, but you never know with Gerard. He sighed and brought his head back up.

“We’re heading towards Los Angeles tonight,” He said, looking towards the stars.

“I’ve always wanted to go there, that should be some fun,” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, we get a break there, I don’t know why there instead of Jersey, but it has something to do with the label and shit,” He said puffing out smoke as he talked.

I sighed looking around. “I guess we better get back to our rightful buses.”

“I guess, I feel rotten your all alone on the roadie bus.”

“It’s okay, Stenny is apart of the band now, she’s on your bus, and I’m on mine. It’s how it should be.”

He nodded his head as he put his cigarette back to his lips.

“Oh, and Gerard?”

“Yeah?” He asked hopeful.

“I’m getting off the bus in L.A.”

“We all are Charlie,” He said with a chuckle.

“No, I mean I’m getting off the tour Gerard, there’s to many memories here, its like sitting in a scrapbook of bloodshed.”

“But, you can’t!”

“I can, and I will, I’ll find work, it’ll be shitty with me being an ex con, but I can do it, I’m gonna go to night school and become something,” I said looking back at the stars.

“No!”

“Gee, come on, everyone on that roadie bus hates me, I almost got all of them killed, I’m the reason Frank is dead, and I see it in their eyes every time I enter that bus,” I paused for a moment, regaining my composure, “-Do you know how hard that is Gerard? To know everyone hates you?”

“No, but its not-”

“It is, and I’m okay, Stenny and you guys can come visit me, I’ll get an apartment and start making my life right.”

“Charlie, I don’t think you’ve thought this through!”

“I have Gerard,” I stood up straight and moved in front of Gerard. “-Get back on your bus killer, bye,” I leaned in and kissed his cheek, a small gesture of goodbye. I walked to my bus, stopping at the stairs.

“And Gee, I love you too,” I opened the door and climbed the stairs onto the bus
♠ ♠ ♠
IM HOOOME!
thus the title =]
enjoy my kiddies this is straight from florida
i wrote it there.