Kill Me I Dare You

Goodbye, Once and For All

I looked around the coffee shop I was meeting Gerard in. Lately we've been keeping out relationship hidden form the media. I had foudn out after I had tackled him that they were home to stay while the band took thier annual, "pre record break".

We were spending alot of time together, and school was going great. I have a paper do on modern music, and we have to bring in a visual aid, little does my class know, my visual aid is Gerard with a bow on his head.

"Hey babe," Geard said giving me a kiss on the cheek and sitting down next to me. I tried not to giggle. Gerard had on large sunglasses, a fake blonde wig and eyeliner specles for freckles.

"I know we wanted incognido Gee, but, freckles made of eyeliner?"

"Mikey and me were having fun, I think next time I'd like to be a red head." He said leaning in, lightly touching my lips.

I laughed, "I think Mikey has a little too much fun with everything."

"Mmhmm," Gerard said staring at me intently.

"Do I have soemthing on my face Gee?" I asked.

"Nope, I jsut don't want to forget it."

"Why would you forget it?" I asked susupicious.

"'Cause, I have to go to L.A to record...tommorow."

I looked down. "All good things must come to an end," I said softly.

"Don't talk like that honey," He said holding my hand.

"I know Gee, its been an awesome four day. But, do you really think this, us, will work?"

"Of course I do!"

"Gerard, I killed a man, I'm starting over in college. Your a rtockstar. And Gerard, you have the press up your ass, it doesn't take more than a google search to find out my pass, it would destroy your career."

"I wouldn't care, I love you."

"Yes, but you love the band more."

"Damnit Charlie! I love you! Why won't you listen!"

"Becasue Gerard, I see outside the box! I know that once you go bac kto the real world of being 'The Great Gerard Way'' I won't be in the picture. Lets jsut cut are ties now, and anyways Gerard, you deserve a girl who you can settle down with, and love fully."

"Charlie, I'm going ot say it again. I LOVE YOU. Only you."

"Gerard, I love you too, I love you waaay more than you probably know, but its becasue I love you, that I'm leaving you."

I stood up. "Come see me one day Gerard Way, I know your destined to be greater than you are now, and not because of your fame. When you do find that perfect girl, let me know. But know that its not me."

I walked out of the cafe, tears pouring down my cheeks. I had not intended on breaking up with him, maybe suggestion that long distance realtionships don't work, and suck. But never, ever would I think that I would of broken up with him.

But the words came out, and my heart heaved as the words came too, it was all the suppresed feelings I'd been having. The small ache in my heart that I mistook for butterflys.
It was time for me to say goodbye, once and for all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote Frank into this story....and then halfway threw I had to think 'I killed Frank...god damnit!"
Yes, this is the end. But I havev a epilogue....do you guys want it?
comments my dears..and did anyone notice the spell check is gone?