Kill Me I Dare You

Burger King=Miracle Medicine

I woke up to a pair of steel gray eyes. I felt my breath catch in my throat. Kayden smiled at me.

"Charlie! Baby I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I woke up, and I realized you weren't there and I'm just sorry!" He started to sob holding my body to his.

I tried to speak but my throat was sore and swollen from all the crying I had done earlier. I tried to tell him to leave me alone but it just came out as a croak.

"I'm going to take you home baby, me and you, just like always." He picked me up from the bunk.

My protests muffled by my dry mouth. I tried to hit him but my body was stiff and sore. He carried me off the bus. My eyes desperately trying to plead with his. He just kept babbling about new beginnings.

Stenny was walking towards the roadie bus, holding a Burger King bag. She froze when she saw Kayden. Relief washed over me.

She stomped over, her face flushed in anger. "Put her fucking down now!" She roared looking at Kayden. He kept babbling.

"I'm taking her home!"

"Oh so you can hit her more?!" Stenny dropped the bag and raised her fist. Before she got to us I felt my skin make contact with cement. I heard punching and looked up.

Frank was beating the shit out of Kayden.

"Keep the fuck -punch- away from her!" He punched him again.

Stenny grabbed me sitting me up.

"Are you OK?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I croaked softly.

"Throat hurt?" She asked looking at me then to Frank.

"If I find out you touched her, no, looked at her, I'll make sure you'll never see light again!" Frank roared.

I saw him kick Kayden before security carted him away. He walked over to us, he smiled softly.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Here," Stenny said grabbing the bag she dropped.

"I brought you a whopper jr, your fav,"

I smiled at her. "Thank you," She handed me a drink which I accepted gratefully.

Frank picked me up bridal style and carried me to the roadie bus. He set me down in the small booth like kitchen table.

Stenny handed me the food and we all sat eating.

"Do you like skittles?" Frank asked.

I giggled. "Yeah, why?" I couldn't help but giggle at the randomness of his question.

"Here!" He said gleefully as he handed me a handful.

"That was a 360," Stenny commented eating her skittles.

"Well don't worry Charlie, Kayden won't be bothering you anymore, Lou took care of that." Frank said smiling.

"I can't thank you guys enough, I feel like I'm burdening you guys."

"Nonsense!" Stenny shrieked, "You needed help, and your family, and this is what family does."

"And Stenny is like family to us guys, so your family too," Frank said agreeing.

"I owe you."

"You can pay me back in monsters and skittles."

I laughed.

"Feeling better?" Mikey asked joining us.

"Actually, yeah, my muscles finally can move, Burger King is a miracle medicine."

Mikey started to laugh. "I heard that guy was here, you ok?"

"Yeah, my knight in shining skittles over there kicked his ass."

"Aww! Frankie I knew you were a superhero!" Mikey said jumping on him, giving him kisses.

"Eww FRIKEY!" Stenny screamed coming to sit by me.

They both stopped. "Frikey?" They said simultaneously.

"Yeah, its a fan term, you know for when you two-"

"Stop there! This is worst the that fan link to the story about Gerard and I," Mikey said standing up.

We all started laughing as Mikey ran away.

"So what now?" I asked.

"We travel." Frank said getting up.

"See you when we stop." He said with a wink as he exited the bus.

"I think he likes you." Said Stenny.

"Shut up." I said blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its 12:30 my time, and I saw lightening, which means I'm hiding. Not to mention
my step dad walked in the door an I thoguht he was a robber an I attacked
him with hair mousse. I know laugh it up.
Comments?