Kill Me I Dare You

When Both Our Cars Collide

I was hyperventilating. I looked at Stenny with wide eyes.

Kayden smiled at me. "Baby, I told you we could start over. I'm going to take you to Paris and marry you, baby,"

I looked at him fearfully. The other roadies glared at me; blaming me for their fear and Drakes' wounds.

I looked at Stenny, she had her cell phone out and was texting someone, though her eyes never left Kayden.

"Hey chubby, take me to midway. I'm taking my bride to Paris."

I felt tears swell in my eyes as the fear bubbled in my stomach.

Kayden smiled at me. "Kayden you need to let us go, were not-"

The gun made contact with my jaw before I could finish. Stenny gasped.

"That's it, asshole," she said standing up.

I held my jaw as small tears dropped down my cheeks. My jaw felt broken, blood seeped down my throat from me biting my cheeks.

Stenny went for him. He was shocked. I held my breath in fear that he would shoot her.
She dove, going for his feet, he fell over. They wrestled; Stenny throwing punches here and there. She went for his eyes at one point.

Kayden fought back, Stenny would hiss when he got a good punch in. Then my worst fears came to life.

A gun shot rang out for the second time in the passed ten minutes. Stenny held her stomach. I couldn't breathe.

The bus driver was staring at us and not the road. The bus lurched as the driver lost control. I felt my body falling as the bus turned on its side.

I hit the other side of the bus, the glass were I hit shattering with a crack. I felt my face split open and blood pout out. My body felt like it was hit with a semi truck.

The bus continued to roll. My small frame was being thrown about the tour bus.

I could feel myself crash into everything possible, including other people. How I kept conscious, I didn't know. My body felt ready to rip in half; blood poured off every part of me.

The bus stopped and my body crashed into what would of been a window, but was cold wet ground. I groaned as my body shook violently in pain.

Darkness took over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
gah
sorry for the no updates
i had a mental break down
no joke
comments if u love me