Kill Me I Dare You

Untitled

I was conscious, I knew that. But I couldn't see anything besides black.

I could hear screams, moans, and pain. I felt the blood trickling down my face, and off my body. I could hear pleas for help and calls of fury.

I tried to concentrate on my vision. On why it wasn't working. I blinked, my eyelids heavy, feeling like lead. I started to just see blurryness. It was dark, but there were shapes.

I desperatley called out to Stenny, my voice hoarse in fear. "Stenny!" I croaked.

I don't think my voice was very loud, I couldn't tell. There were so many of us yelling and moaning.

I heard shouts. They were far away and not in pain. I then heard a loud thud. I was scared.

My visioin was still blury and my body ached. I bet a baseball shredded by a lawnmower felt better then me.

The voices were coming closer, they were so familar.

"Oh my!" One of them exclaimed.

Another chimed in. "Mikey call 9-1-1, Gerard, Ray, Bob, help me start getting people out of here, god, what if Stenny didn't text us?" I knew that voice!

It was Frank! I knew it! But where was Stenny?

"Stenny?" I tried again, my voice feeling, if possible, more hoarse. I felt arms around my torso, the pain seered threw me and I hissed.

"Sorry, it'll be okay," I couldn't place the voice, it was either Frank or Mikey, they sounded to close alike for me to tell at the moment, and my vision was still so fuzzy.

"Mikey?" I questioned in a low voice.

"No, its Frank, come on, I'll get you out of here Charlie."

"Where's Stenny." I tried, willing myself to stay conscious.

"I dont know."

I felt my heart sink, where could she be? She had been right next to me. I gasped for air as my lungs lurched with my body.

Frank held me delicatley and tried to calm me. My vision was slowly coming back. I could just make out his face, his lip ring, and his wonderful eyes.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital." He said to me.

"No, go get Stenny, find Stenny, I'll be fine here."

He set me down on the cold wet ground.

My vision came back, and I could see the dark night sky. I couldn't move but I wished on a star Stenny would be ok.

Then I went unconsious.
♠ ♠ ♠
I heard some people didnt get an email notification
so that means mibba is being an ass
well comment
cuz im feeling unloved