Kill Me I Dare You

Three Bruises and A Funeral

I stood with the other's at Frank's funeral. It was a big thing.
There were two thousand people inside the cometary, another hundred outside the gates, and thousands more holding candle light viduals across the country.

I felt horrible being here, partially because I was the one who caused his demise and secondly because his mother kept glaring at me.

His casket was black, and the flowers were blood red. Pansy lay on top of his casket as it was lowered down.

Gerard was blubbering as Mikey held on to his arm for dear life, Bob was solemn, his heart break hidden, and Ray couldn't even bring himself to come.

I let the tears slide down my cheeks. Stenny held my hands as she full on cried.

I saw people from MTV standing in the distance, I sent them glares and willed them to leave us to grieve.

The minister stood up, his thin lips in a grimace. I listened as he started Frank's final eulogy, the thought made the river of tears flow harder.

"Frank Iero, was beloved by many, his family, his friends, his fans. He held with him a heart of gold and open arms to anyone-"

I noticed the minister looking at me at that part, making my sobs more frequent.

"-God took him to early from us, his young soul. He was a rocker, and would like to be best remembered as one. He held his music close to his heart. We will all miss Frank dearly, we will miss the good times-His hyper giggles, his love of skittles, his constant need for nicotine. We will miss it all, but he would want us to know, that he lived on in our hearts, in his music, and in every fan that every said 'Frerard'. Frank will be missed, and we can only hope to see him again,"

The minister sat down. Everyones eyes filled with tears, even Bob's.

Frank's mom stood up, taking a bit of dirt and sprinkling it over his casket, her sobs echoing threw the silent cemetery. She dropped a note down the six foot hole and sat down, her body shaking with grief.

Gerard went next, His arm still attached to Mikey. He murmured some words and threw a pack of cigarettes down to his casket, I almost smiled at the action.

Mikey took out his red and black my little pony unicorn and kneeled, gently throwing it down so it landed softly.

The two left the cemetery, arm in arm in tears.

I watched the others go, every single person, leaving flowers, drawings, and giving his mother condolences.

Stenny dragged me to his casket.

"Frankie, gah you stupid ass! Next time you'll listen to Gee!" Stenny said in a whisper hiccuping.

She dug threw her pockets. A large bag of skittles was present in her hand.

"Here Frank, you can't go to the after life without this, oh and I snatched your Ipod too, miss you shortie,"

She put the stuff in the hole and walked away. I was the last one there, just starring down, pleading with him silently that I was sorry.

I felt an a hand touch my arm and I turned.

Franks mother smiled sadly at me.

"Dear, it wasn't your fault, and I am not mad at you, do know that, Frank wouldn't want you to be upset like this, he'd probably tell you to go get a drink and dance and be merry," She said with a small laugh at a lost memory,

"Know that I am sorry," I said looking at her.

She pulled me into a hug, "Dear theres no reason to be, I'll miss my boy, but he's right here."
She said touching both mine and her heart's,

"Go on with the rest now, I'd like to be with him alone if you don't mind,"

I patted her shoulder soothingly and with a nod I left.

I would never see Frank again. All because of Kayden.

I still planned revenge, I would make sure Kayden payed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously cried during frank's eulogy .
Thanks for the comments
more comments=more update tonight!