Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

I Kissed A Boy, and I Liked It

I smiled at Mike before walking up to Kellin. He was standing by himself with a drink in his hands and leaning against the far wall. I didn’t really know why he came to these parties, considering he didn’t drink or have sex, or even talk to anyone. But I was definitely going to find out.
“Hi Kellin,” I said and smiled. “Uh, hi Vic,” he said back, looking a little confused. “Why are you over here all by yourself? Couldn’t you find anyone cute to make out with?” He blushed a little and looked down at my drink.
“Um, no, I don’t—“Do that. Yeah, I know. Is that what this is for?” I asked, wiggling the little ring on his finger. It was a plain, silvery infinity.
“Mhm, how did you know that?” I smirked, flirting with him. “I’ve ruined a few,” I said cockily. Kellin blushed deeper, his mouth opening and closing like he didn’t know what to say back to me.
“You need to loosen up a little Kell. You’re gonna go grey if you’re so uptight all the time,”
Kellin pressed his lips together tightly. “I’m not uptight,” he denied. “Oh, I disagree. You’re the king of uptight. I mean, seriously, you’re at a high school party and drinking sprite. You’re not even the designated driver,”
Kellin frowned at me. “I don’t drink,” he said. “I realize that. But have you ever tried it?” He started chewing on his bottom lip, looking innocently sexy. It wasn’t unknown that Kellin was attractive, but he didn’t try to be.
I think that was what made it hotter. He was so adorably innocent, and I didn’t think he knew it.
I wanted him.
“Well, no, but—“But you’re parents wouldn’t want you to. Chill. You’re not gonna get drunk. Now come here,”
Kellin didn’t protest as I took his arm, pulling him towards the kitchen. “Vic, I don’t—“Shh,” He frowned at me again, but let me pour a little bit of the vodka into his cup. I swished it around a bit before adding a little more sprite to it.
“Try that,” I said. Kellin stared down at his cup for a moment before meeting my eyes. “Is this peer pressure?” he asked, making me laugh.
“I’d rather call it coercion,” The side of Kellin's mouth twitched before he took a sip. He coughed a little and then stuck his tongue out at me.
“It burns,” he whimpered, making me laugh again. “It’s alcohol. You’ll get used to it.”
Kellin cringed before taking another sip, swallowing it down better than the first time. “See? It gets easier,” Kellin set his cup down and then looked at me funny.
“So why are you trying to get me to drunk?” I shrugged and grinned at him. “I think you mean succeeding. But I just wanted to talk to you, and you really are uptight,”
Kellin frowned at me. “Why would you want to talk to me?” he asked. “I don’t know; because we haven’t before,” I knew Kellin was a good boy, so I had to be careful what I said around him. I couldn’t just flat out say that I wanted in his pants.
“Hm…okay…” I grinned and took his hand again, leading him up the steps in the kitchen. I saw Mike wink at me as we passed him.
“W-where are you taking me?” Kellin asked from behind me. “My room. Why else would I bring you upstairs?” I asked back. “I don’t know. Won't people think we’re—um,” I stopped at my door, turning to smirk at him.
“Won’t people think that we’re what?” I asked. Kellin blushed, stuttering as he spoke. “U-um, never-m-mind,” I laughed a little and pushed my door open.
Kellin looked around my bedroom as I led him in and sat down. “It’s nice,” he said softly and sat down beside me. His eyes continued to scan my bedroom while I just watched him. He landed on the guitars set up on stands in the corner of my room, frowning a little.
“Do you play?” I asked to catch his attention. “Um, n-no. I’m not allowed to,” he said as if that were completely normal. “Why not?” Kellin looked over at me.
“My dad said that rock is the devil’s music,” he said with a completely straight face. I blinked stupidly before Kellin started laughing.
“You’re face,” he giggled, covering his mouth with his hand. “That wasn’t very nice,” I smiled despite myself. “He really does think that though. I don’t listen to a lot of music,”
I frowned at that. “How can you not listen to music?” I asked incredulously. I lived for music. Kellin shrugged though. “I was never allowed to listen to most genres, so I just grew up without it,” He was so brainwashed.
“Well either way, there is no such thing as devil’s music. Besides, the music I listen to has a lot of important meanings that people usually ignore. They hear the screaming or the guitar riffs mixed with heavy drum beats and assume that I’m a satanic worshipper.”
Kellin stared at me as I spoke. “You sound passionate about it,” he said and smiled. I nodded at him, smiling back. “I am…. What other things does your dad condemn?” I asked.
Kellin bit his lip, sighing a little. “It would be easier to tell you what he doesn’t. Um…but…pre-marital sex, homosexuality, anyone of color, teen pregnancy, drinking; underage or not, um…transsexuals, divorce…I could go on for a while,” Kellin said.
I stared for a minute before frowning at him. “Do you disagree with all of those things?” I asked. That was already a very lengthy list, and I was a multiple offender. I mean, I was a gay Mexican in a punk band, drinking on many occasions. Not to mention that I hadn’t been a virgin for a while.
“No…I mean…I don’t know. I don’t think I know enough to have a say,” I nodded a little, appreciating the fact that he wasn’t necessarily a homophobic racist.
“But you still wear a purity ring,” I said, making him frown. “What’s wrong with that?” Kellin shot back, looking confused. “Nothing, if you’re wearing it because you want to,” He just stared at me.
“Did you decide to become a Christian, or were you just brought up, being taught that Christianity was right?” Kellin opened his mouth to say something before closing it again.
“Who are you to make judgments on my religion?” he asked, looking offended. “No one. I was only making a point. You have your beliefs Kellin, and I’m not one to deny you that, but I don’t agree with it. You should have a choice in what religion you truly believe. Do you agree with everything said in the Bible?”
Kellin kind of glared at me, not looking the least bit intimidating. “Why did you bring me up here to talk about this?” he asked. “I don’t know. I wasn’t specifically trying to talk about this; that’s just the way that the conversation went. Although you did make me curious; if you were told that homosexuals and colored people are wrong, then why are you sitting here with me?”
Kellin frowned, his eyebrows pressing together as he thought. “You twisted my words around,” he accused. “I never said that I had a problem with those things. I was just saying what I had been told,”
I nodded and finally smiled at him. “So you can think for yourself. You say that your parents wouldn’t approve a lot, or that they told you not to do something or like a certain thing. What I was wondering was if you thought that those things were wrong. You shouldn’t live your life only doing what your parents tell you is right. Has it ever occurred to you that they could be wrong?” I asked him.
“W-what do you mean?” I smiled at him before speaking. “You’re parents don’t like gay people, correct?” Kellin nodded. “So, if you were to grow up and have kids, would you tell them that?”
Kellin bit his lip, thinking it over before he shook his head. “So if you’re son wanted to be a princess instead of a prince, would you discourage him? Would he be allowed to be a princess instead?”
Kellin looked away from me, not saying anything for a while. “I see,” I stood up, walking over to my dresser. I could feel his eyes on me as I plugged my phone into the wall to charge.
“Why are you asking me all of these things?” Kellin finally asked. “Because I think that you’re wrong. And I don’t want you to be. There’s nothing wrong with being gay, because there’s no way to change who you are. Love is love, no matter what, and I think that that little boy should be allowed to be a princess if he wants to be. Could you imagine growing up your entire life, thinking that you’re bad and going to hell because of who you are? It’s kind of fucked up to teach kids that, and I’m pretty sure that that’s how you were brought up. Maybe not as the little boy, but believing that little boys weren’t supposed to princesses,”
Kellin looked down at his hands. “Why me? Why are you berating my upbringing and not someone else’s?” Kellin asked. I tipped his chin up, meeting his vibrant eyes. They were confused, and maybe that was a good thing.
“Because I like you,” I said and pulled him up, his face an inch from mine. “And I figured it would be a bit hard if you hated me,”
I pressed my lips to his before he could say anything back, just lightly brushing against him. Kellin didn’t respond for a second before he finally pushed back.
We kissed softly for a second before I pulled away and left him alone in my bedroom. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i started a new one! i know this chapter is a little weird and jumps right into things, but i do have more written, so bare with me.

anyway let me know if you like it, and sub/rec/com are appreciated

and i edited this- wat o.0

title- "I Kissed A Girl" Katy Perry