Status: This is my first time writing a story on here, so please don't judge me too harshly. It's based on real life experiences. Pseudonyms are used to replace the real people's names.

50 Shades of Bae

Phase 1- Notice Me

I should probably start off by introducing myself. My name is Jermaine and I am a 22 years old gay college student. That's all you really need to know about me, for right now anyways. Anyways, let's get into the story.

Every Thursday night, me and my best friend Kaley go out for drinks. We usually go to the pub and grill, right behind our college campus, because it is the closest to us. We always enjoy getting wasted, and dancing until we sweat. We most definitely like to get turnt up. The most awkward thing about it though, is that my ex boyfriend Brian is always the designated driver, and is usually the one who baby sits us.

It all started on one Thursday night. Brian came to me and Kaley's apartment, with one of his good friends named Alex. Me, Kaley and Alex started to pre game, before we actually went out to the bar behind campus. We had just gotten our new drink mixer, so we wanted to make sure that we tested it out. Plus, Kaley wanted to make us this drink that her and her mother had over one of our breaks. It turned out to taste really good, and we all had a few before we went out for the rest of the night.

After drinking a few rounds of Kaley's signature drinks, we decided that we were finally ready to head out to the bar. I won't lie, I was already starting to feel a little tipsy. I handed the keys over to Brian, and we jammed out to Nicki Minaj on our way over to the bar.

When we pulled into the bar, we all gathered our identifications and walked inside. As usual, we all got carded and got the proper wristbands. What shocked me the most is that Alex got a 21 and up wristband, even though he is only 18 years of age. Clearly, the bouncer didn't know how to read identifications.

Me and Kaley headed straight to the bar, in which we noticed that well drinks were only 3$ a glass. Kaley decided to go with a vodka and cranberry, and I decided to go with just a rum and coke. After we got our drinks, we went out to smoke a cigarette, which is usually our normal Thursday routine. Then, we went back inside and headed out onto the dance floor. The DJ was surprisingly good for once, and I sure was ready to get low and break out my moves.

After about an hour passed by, Kaley mentioned that she saw the friend of Mason, the guy she liked, sitting alone at a table drinking a cold glass of beer. Once my eyes set on him, I instantly felt my heart thumping. He was the type of guy that I looked for. Jake had blonde hair, blue eyes, and he looked so good in his plaid shirt. He got up from the table and headed over toward us, and I felt my heart start to race a little more. I couldn't help myself from staring at him, as he danced close to me and Kaley.

After a few more drinks, and a long night of dancing, we decided to head back to the apartment and get some rest. However, I did not want to go to sleep. Instead, I had the bright idea of finding Jake on Facebook, because I wanted to message hime. It turned out that he was already my Facebook friend, and the excitement grew in me.

I was at the point to where I was so wasted that I messaged Jake on Facebook. I told him that I saw him at the bar, and that I thought he was super cute. I also stated that I had a crush on him. He replied within seconds, and I was so scared to look at what he had said back to me. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. He basically just stated that he was straight, and took it as a compliment that I liked him. I rushed into Kaley's room to tell her what I had done. She couldn't believe me! She told me to get the details on Mason, since Jake and Mason are best friends. We started to realize that our plan on getting with Jake and Mason was in the works, and there was nothing to stop us from doing what ever we had to do to make it happen.

It was from that moment on that me and Jake started to really talk to each other. I did all in my power to get him to say he liked me back, even though that didn't necessarily work out as I planned.
We talked a little more that night and it grew into talking on a daily basis.

From here, I knew exactly what it was that I had to do. It was time to get him to hang out with me, and time to get his phone number. This is when I realized that it was time to move into phase 2 of my plan...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter to my true story of how I am working on getting a straight male to like me. It is also the first story that I am writing, so please don't judge me. The story gets better from here on out, but you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next ;)