Status: One & Done.

Honored

One.

“Hey Tats, that girl is looking at you.” Tomas’s teammate Nyquist told him. Tomas shrugged, shoulders slumped.

“Not too interested.” He spoke without even turning around. Nyquist sighed a little bit. He was aware of Tatar’s lack of interested in the female gender, but he never would question it. It was just odd how he didn’t even look at her, because in Nyquist’s eyes, this girl was gorgeous.

“She’s a cutie.” Nyquist nudged him and Tomas rolled his eyes.

“Thanks for trying, but there’s really only one person I’m hung up on now.” He admitted. He’d never talked about Mikki to any of his teammates. “But she’s back home, so I just kinda wait.” He had been waiting for a year now. One year to get a call, a letter, a poke on Facebook, something. But she never did. Tomas knew he should get over it, but he couldn’t, they had too much fun together, they shared too much.

-

Tomas sat in his car and took a few deep breaths. He held one daisy in his hand, wrapped in cellophane with a pink ribbon. He thought he was being so cheesy, but he had to impress her. He’d only been chasing her for God knows how long, and he finally got her to agree to a date. He found his bravery and exited the car, walking to the front door. He rang the bell and waited. The door opened and he saw her father. His stomach flipped and he was pretty sure he might just pass out from anxiety.

“Hello, sir.” Tomas mustered his best smile and outstretched his hand. “I’m Tomas.”

“Tomas, nice to meet you.” Mikki’s dad said, shaking his hand. “Come in,” He stepped aside and Tomas stepped in, looking for Mikki.

“Coming!” He heard a shout from another room. A big smile crept on his face as Mikki appeared. She wore a light purple dress with small cutouts on the bottom to give it the right amount of flare. She looked absolutely adorable.

“I, uh,” Tomas stuttered as he passed over the flower. “I thought you might like this.” He was relieved when she took it and smiled at him.

“Tomas, thank you.” She sounded so sincere, almost like she was shocked he thought of something like that. “Dad, can you put this in some water, I’d like to get going.” Mikki looked to her father. She was his princess.

Her dad chuckled. “Yes dear, have fun. Tomas, twelve o’clock curfew.”

“I’ll have her back safe and sound, promise.” Tomas told him as Mikki took the lead to the front door. He followed her and once they were outside she turned to speak to him.

“I don’t need to be back by twelve. He’s just being a typical dad.” She rolled her eyes and Tomas laughed.

“Yeah, but now I need to, I can’t get on his bad side yet.” They approached the car and he opened the door for her, shutting it after she was all the way in. He jogged to the other side and got in, buckling himself. “Ready?”

“For sure, where are we going?” Mikki inquired. Tomas hadn’t told her where he planned on going.

“We’ll start with some dinner, yeah?” He turned to her with a small smile as he pulled into traffic.

“Food works, I’m hungry.” She admitted and watched the scenery pass.

“I hope you like this place, my mom kinda recommended it for me.” Tomas blushed but Mikki thought it was adorable. He had really put a lot of thought into this date, and she appreciated him for that. It didn’t take long for them to get there, about twenty minutes. Mikki had previously known about the restaurant, but had never been. “Stay there.” Tomas directed. Mikki did what she was told and couldn’t help but chuckle as Tomas jogged back to her side of the car and opened the door for her. She unbuckled and took his hand as he helped her out.

“Well thank you.” She hooked her arm around his and Tomas was elated. They walked into the restaurant, Tomas opening the door for her.

“We have reservations under Tatar.” He spoke to the hostess. Mikki was very impressed with him. The girl at the podium grabbed two menus and led them to their booth, which was conveniently tucked away in a more secluded spot.

“How long did you have this planned?” Mikki asked as they sat down. Tomas shrugged.

“I don’t know, maybe since…” He thought. “Like, three months ago when I met you.”

Mikki laughed, not an insulting one, but a light giggle. “Tomas you’re wonderful.”

It was a great date, neither of them felt forced to make conversation, and it was for that reason Mikki agreed to another date. And after that, she would agree to four more, and Tomas and Mikki found themselves at his house, binge watching movies six months later.

“Are you sleeping?” Mikki asked Tomas as she poked his arm.

“No,” Tomas grumbled and pulled the girl closer to him. They were laying on the couch, Tomas in the back with Mikki as the little spoon.

“You can’t sleep, I need you awake so we can spend as much time together as possible. You leave for Michigan in a month.” Tomas had recently gotten signed, and it was true that’d he’d be leaving sweet Slovakia for the States to live out his life-long dream of playing in the NHL.

“Mikki, I’m gonna come back for you.” He leaned up a bit and kissed her neck. “I’m not dying. We’ll have technology. It’s not going to be that bad.”

“Just gonna miss you,” She muttered and grabbed his hand that was dangling over her waist.

“Sweetie, I’m going to miss you too.” He propped himself up on his elbow. “But I’m going to let all of America know that you’re the best girl in Slovakia, you’re gonna be famous and not even know it.” He laughed and she rolled her eyes before rolling to see him fully.

“Tomas,” She brought a hand up to his face and gently rubbed his scruff. “I’m ready.”

Tomas bit his lip. He knew what she meant. Mikki was a pure girl. She had strong morals and wouldn’t give it up to anyone who she thought wasn’t worthy. “Mikki, we don’t need to, I’ve always told you it’s not important to me if you’re not positive.”

“No, I want to. It’s you, I want you. Now, tonight.” She was sure of her decision. She’d never been with a man this long, or ever felt this way about anyone. She especially wanted to do it before he left. She needed to know what she could look forward to when he came to visit. He smiled and climbed his way over her, scooping her up in his arms as she giggled. “Just be nice, yeah?”

“I’d never mistreat you, Michaela.” He leaned in and kissed her gently as he walked them to his bedroom. He gently laid her down and climbed on top of her, holding his weight carefully. “I don’t care how far we go, if you say stop I’m gonna stop.”

Mikki nodded in agreement before grabbing his cheeks and forcing his lips to meet hers. Once there, they both melted into the kiss. They’d shared hundreds of kisses, but both knew this was the best one. One of Tomas’s hands came up to run through her hair and down to grasp the side of her neck, holding her to him. He was the one who broke away, much to both of their dismays. He brought himself to his knees beside her. Very gently, he ran his hands under her shirt and up her sides. Mikki sat up, raising her arms and Tomas discarded her shirt, tossing it to the floor.

“If you change your mind-” Mikki started but Tomas hushed her.

“I won’t. If this is what you want, then it’s what I want even more.” He took his own shirt off and threw it in the same direction as hers. He hovered over her, the necklace she bought him hit her skin. He kissed her gently and worked on the button of her pants. He got it undone after a few seconds and he could feel her breathing start to get faster. “Calm down, you’re going to enjoy this.” Mikki listened to his words, and she believed him truly. She trusted him, but couldn’t help being nervous. She had heard stories of so much pain, and blood, and just things she didn’t want to think of right now. Mikki instead focused on Tomas pushing her pants down her legs, and his hand running the length of her smooth skin. She was left in her bra and underwear, but the way he was looking at her, marveling almost, made all of her insecurities obsolete in her mind. “You’re beautiful,” He placed a kiss to her nose. “And perfect.” A kiss to her forehead. “And Mikki?”

“Hm?” She looked at him with a smile.

“I love you.” He finally kissed her lips and he could feel her smiling.

“I love you too.” She told him as butterflies filled her stomach. She couldn’t wrap her head around how Tomas had been so perfect from the first date, but he was, and she wouldn’t complain. Tomas stood up so he could pull off his pants and boxers. He stood in front of Mikki, fully exposed. All Mikki could do was look him up and down and think of how aroused she was getting. She’d never seen him fully nude like this. He was very respectful of her traditional ways.

“You’re sure?” Tomas asked one more time. He saw how her eyes went wide as he dropped his pants, he could sense her muscles tightening from the nerves.

“Absolutely,” Mikki replied, making grabby hands toward him. He chuckled and returned to her. His hands found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it quickly. He pulled it from her and laid her back down, his hands came to her breasts and he grabbed firmly. This was all new to both of them. Tomas only imagined what she looked like completely nude, and the real thing was much better than his imagination let on. He dipped his head down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. He sucked gently and flicked his tongue over it. “Tomas,” Mikki grabbed his hair and he pulled back immediately, giving her a look of concern. “No, no. I love all this, keep going.”

Tomas smirked. “Anything for you.” His mouth reached for her other nipple, repeating the process. She fidgeted under him, but this time he knew it was from pleasure. He was shocked to feel her grip on his dick. He looked down at her hand on him, her pink painted fingernails looked perfect. He looked back to Mikki’s face and she was biting her lip as she started to stroke him. Her grip on him was light, Tomas wrapped his hand around hers and directed her to grip tighter.

“Am I doing it right?” Mikki asked quietly and Tomas smirked at her.

“Yeah baby, you’re doing it perfectly.” He bent down and kissed her lips. He reached for her panties and started tugging them down. Mikki raised her hips to help him out. She kicked them off of her and her heart started pounding against her chest even harder. Tomas pulled her hand away from him. “Just relax, I’ll let you treat me next time.” He chuckled and laid on his side next to her, propped up on his elbow. He ran his free hand over her skin a few times to calm her down.
“I’m okay.” Mikki told him as she did her best to calm her body. Tomas looked at her and she gave a reassuring nod. He let his hand trail to her mound, which was trimmed in a perfect triangle. His hand slid further down, invading her most private territory. He found her clit easily and rubbed gentle circles. Her breathing became labored and her hips made slight movements, lightly grinding against Tomas’s hand. Tomas then made his way to her entrance.

“This should be pretty painless, you’re nice and wet.” He bit his lip, internally loving how aroused she was for him. “Just don’t hesitate to tell me.” Mikki got a smile on her face when Tomas made that statement, it made her insides tingle even more. She took a deep breath as she felt Tomas pushing in. He was right, it was pretty painless, more so uncomfortable. His hands were rough, something Mikki never thought twice of until now. She felt his lips on hers and she quickly reacted and returned his kiss. As he diverted her mind, he managed to fit in another finger, making Mikki gasp. He froze.

“No, it’s okay, just getting used to it.” Mikki reached over and ran a hand through his hair, sighing. “I like this though. I want more.” Tomas didn’t have to think twice about what to do. He curled his fingers up and Mikki gasped. “Oh my God,” Her back arched from the bed and her hands gripped the sheets. “Tomas do that again.” She ordered, and he did. She never remembered learning all of this in health class. All she knew is that it was heaven and she could let him do it all day, and suddenly his rough hands added a nice friction to that bundle of nerves he was hitting.

Mikki pouted when Tomas pulled away. He laughed at her reaction. “I’m gonna give you something better.” He offered and made his way to his knees, grabbing her legs and wrapping them around his waist. Tomas stretched to reach the bedside table’s drawer, opening it and pulling out a condom. He hastily opened the damn thing and rolled it on. He leaned forward, hands going to either side of Mikki’s shoulders. “Ready?” He whispered and kissed her lips lightly.

“Ready.” Mikki confirmed and caught his lips for another little peck. Her hands gripped Tomas’s wrists as she felt him start to push.

“Relax, Mikki.” Tomas directed and she tried her best to listen to him. She took a deep breath and could feel him push more. She focused on Tomas’s face. He looked like he was concentrating, and he was. It was taking a lot for him to not just plow everything into her. She was a virgin, after all, and he’d never felt this before. Her eyes were shut tight when he gazed down at her. “Deep breaths, sweetie, the worst part is over.” Mikki’s eyes shot open.

“It is?” She looked down at their two joint bodies. “You’re right, it’s not bad.” Looking up, she smiled pulled him down in for a kiss. “Go,” She muttered and could immediately feel a small pain in her lower body. She braced it and after a few moments it was almost gone. “Tomas,” She whimpered.
“Hm?” He groaned, head tucked in to her shoulder as he made careful movements with his hips. Mikki felt good around him, really good. The thought of her allowing him to do this to her really helped his mindset. It made him feel special, and as sappy as that is, it contributed that much more to the experience.

“Can you go faster?” Mikki asked and Tomas raised his head to look at her with a grin. He sped up his hips and watched her face as he changed his angle very slightly. “Tomas!” She cried out. He could tell immediately it wasn’t from pain, but pure pleasure. He repeatedly hit that spot and before long Mikki’s body was tensing under him and he could sense the knot in his stomach threatening to release. He quickly got a thumb to her clit and rubbed furiously and his job was done when Mikki released several yelps and moans. He wasn’t too far behind her, finishing up and kissing her at the same time.

“I don’t know about you, but that was really damn good.” Tomas stated, pulling back.

“That was amazing.” Mikki returned and watched as Tomas pulled away from her. She bit her lip. “Sorry,” She said quietly when she noticed the embarrassing part. She had bled.

Tomas laughed and cleaned himself and her up. “Not a thing to be sorry about.” He sat next to her and stroked her cheek. “I am honored to be the man you fully trust.”

“I love you.” She smiled.

-

Tomas had returned home not too long after. Mikki wasn’t there. Her dad said she was on a weekend trip with her friends and probably wouldn’t be back by the time he was gone. He hung his head low and walked away, defeated.

His wonderful teammate, Datsyuk, brought his attention back to the here and now. He checked his phone. It was nearing 11p.m. and he had no alerts.

“Dude, she’s coming toward you.” Nyquist said excitedly. Tomas groaned. He’d be polite, of course. He turned around, and his jaw dropped.

“M-Mikki?” Tomas stuttered and the girl smiled a huge smile.

“Tomas,” She threw her arms around him and Tomas didn’t hesitate to return the gesture. “I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. I’m so sorry I haven’t called. I missed you. I had to come find you. I love you.”

“I love you, Mikki.” Tomas didn’t want to ask questions right now. In this moment, all he wanted was her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written for dbrunner24

Hope you enjoy :)