Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

tolv

It was a few minutes later that Goose was finally able to answer her. “Pregnant? H-how is that possible? You can’t get pregnant with your body condition.” Elizabeth laughed at him over the phone.

“Oh Goosie, that’s why I called it a miracle. It was a mistake that we got drunk and has sex, but this is the best mistake I ever made. If it means having our own kid, then it’s fine with me. My dream and how I was raised was to get married and then have kids, but mistakes happen. But anyway, the doctors made a mistake too. The results that they read for me? That was actually someone else’s results. Someone else who went through the same thing as me can’t have children. I talked to her today and told her I’d gladly switch with her, but she just smiled and told me no, that’s the way life goes. She told me if her dream was shattered enough so that someone else could have children, then she was happy. Oh Goosie, she was so happy about it. I just cried and hugged her. I couldn’t believe someone could be that happy over not having children of their own.” Elizabeth stopped talking to let Goose get his say in and to get her breath back. Goose was in total shock of everything that his girlfriend had just said. Someone was happy that someone else was having children when she couldn’t? That sounded like an act to him.

“Oh baby, I’m so happy for us. We’re finally having a child of our own! I…….I have no words for it,” he whispered. Tears started rolling down his cheeks but he didn’t even notice. All he could think about was that inside his girlfriend’s body was a little life form that would be their pride and joy forever.

“I know Goosie. Hey baby I’m on my way home. How’s Lannie doing?” Goose smiled through his tears. Elizabeth had great motherly instincts for someone who was only 18.

“She’s alright love. She’s playing with Kronner right now.” Elizabeth laughed at that. Niklas was so good to her daughter. She was so thankful to have him in her life.

“Of course she is. I’ll see you guys in a few minutes okay? Love ya.” And with that she hung up. Goose smiled and pushed himself off the bed, going downstairs to see his daughter and best friend. Niklas looked up as soon as Goose came in.

“Hey Goose. Is everything okay,” Niklas asked, worried at the tears in his younger friend’s eyes. Goose laughed.

“Everything is fine Kronner. In fact, it’s better than alright.” Niklas shook his head in confusion. What was he going on about?

“What are you talking about Goose? You’re worrying me.”

“Kronner, I’m saying Alana is going to be a big sister.” Niklas was quiet for a minute before the loud gasp escaped from his lips. Elizabeth was pregnant? Was Goose serious? He nearly dropped the sleeping Alana from his lap in shock, but he caught her just in time and readjusted her in his arms. Goose laughed at his friend’s face.

“Yes it’s true Kronner! She is pregnant!” He was about to say more when the front door swung up and Elizabeth stepped inside.

“Hi big brother. Hey baby,” she said, skipping over to Goose and kissing him hard on the lips. Goose giggled and wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in her shoulder. Niklas let out a whine and Elizabeth rolled her eyes. “Oh suck it up Nicky. I’m sure you’ve done worse,” she teased, sticking her tongue out at him. Niklas rolled his eyes.

“So are you really pregnant,” he asked, raising his eyebrows. Elizabeth laughed and handed her brother the pregnancy test she had taken at the hospital. Niklas choked when he saw it. “Oh my gosh, it is true,” he said happily. Elizabeth nodded.

“Yes it’s true. You’re going to be an uncle again,” she said happily.

At the arena a few days later, Hank gasped in shock as Elizabeth handed him her pregnancy test. He couldn’t believe it. Was his best friend’s little sister finally having a kid of her own?

“This…are you serious? Izzy are you finally going to be a momma of your own child?” Elizabeth nodded, giggling at the look on her friend’s face. Hank jumped up and hugged her gently. “I’m so happy for you. This is what you wanted your whole life right?”

“Yes, Zetta, it is. Alana’s gonna be a big sister. She was so happy when I told her,” she whispered, a smile on her face. Hank laughed at her.

“Why does that not surprise me,” he teased. Elizabeth rolled her eyes and smacked his arm.

“Shush Hank.” Hank was about to reply when Goose cut him off.

“Kronner wants to know if you can sing *“Dreamer” by Bethany Dillion in Swedish,” he said. Elizabeth burst out laughing. That was her favorite song in the world. It meant a lot to her since she was indeed a dreamer. Carefully placing her guitar on her shoulder, she strummed it and began to sing.

Kärleken väckte mig i morse (Love woke me up this morning)
Med ett minne (with a memory)
Kärleken kom och viskade en berättelse (Love came and whispered a story)
Det väckte en dröm (that awakened a dream)
Föreställ dig en vackert slot (imagine a beautiful castle)
Och en vacker kung(and a beautiful king)
Han lämnade sin bekväma tronen (he left the comfort of his thone)
Att kämpa för segern (to fight for victory)
Jag är en drömmare (I am a dreamer)
Ta mig högre (take me higher)
Öppna himlen upp (open the sky up)
TÄNDA EN ELD (start a fire)
jag tror (I believe)
Även om det är bara en dröm (even if it’s just a dream)
Kärleken väckte mig i morse (love woke me up this morning)
Och jag sprang för att se (and I ran to see)
Kungen i vinnarcirkeln (the king in the winner’s circle)
På hästen han vann för mig (on the horse he’d won for me)
Jag är en drömmare (I am a dreamer)
Ta mig högre (take me higher)
Öppna himlen upp (open the sky up)
TÄNDA EN ELD (start a fire)
jag tror (I believe)
Även om det är bara en dröm (even if it’s just a dream)
Endast en kung skulle göra något (only a king would do anything)
För att skydda riket (to protect the kingdom)
Jag är en drömmare (I am a dreamer)
Ta mig högre (take me higher)
Öppna himlen upp (open the sky up)
TÄNDA EN ELD (start a fire)
jag tror (I believe)
Även om det är bara en dröm (even if it’s just a dream)


Niklas was in tears when his young sister finished singing. None of them knew how much that song meant to both him and Elizabeth. That was the song they’d listen to the most when she would have really hard days after her rape. It had killed him on the inside to see that, but he knew she was getting stronger every day. Smiling, he stood up and hugged her.

“I love you little sis,” he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrDPNGre5Dw*
HERE IS THE SONG MENTIONED IN THE STORY