Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

tretton

It was about nine months later that the Red Wings were down three games to none in their Conference Final’s series with the Chicago Blackhawks. Game 4 was at home tonight and Elizabeth, Alana, and Emma were waiting impatiently for the game to start. Alana didn’t really understand everything about the game, but she loved the crowds and getting food and those things. She didn’t understand why her momma and aunt were so nervous, but she ignored them and played with her doll instead. Elizabeth let out a giggle as her son kicked her insides. Neither her or Goose really cared what they had, but Goose was overjoyed to hear they were having a boy. “His boy” he called him.

“Hank really needs to step it up in this game tonight,” Emma whispered to her friend, bouncing nervously on her feet. Elizabeth nodded in agreement, biting down on her lip hard.

“He does. He’s the captain and he needs to lead the team. But so does Nicky. He hasn’t been at his best either.” She was actually worried about her brother. He had been acting like he was having back pains lately but he always said he was fine. She shrugged it off as that he had stretched too hard during his workout one day. That happened to them at various times and she assumed this was one of them.

“Momma! There’s dada,” Alana squealed as Emma picked her up. Elizabeth turned to see Goose stretching out on the ice next to Niklas. She snickered. Those two always stretched together, something the young girl found amusing. They were talking and she saw her boyfriend laugh. She shook her head, wondering how he could find something to laugh about despite being down three games. Of course, this wasn’t the worst thing he had gone through this year, but it was still bad. Elizabeth gently leaned her arms on the glass, being careful of her growing baby bump. No matter how much pain it caused her, she was still happy to have her baby boy inside of her. This was her life’s dream (the other one of course was playing with her brother) but she knew someday that
dream would come true too. She was still young after all. A gentle nudge in her side made her turn.

“Goose is looking at you,” Emma said, raising her eyebrows. Elizabeth smiled widely and turned to look at her very handsome boyfriend, who was on the beach looking at her.

“I’m so nervous baby,” he said, looking pale. Elizabeth frowned. Was he getting sick? No, it was just nerves, she told herself.

“You can do this Goose. Just stay calm and play your game okay? Hank will be a leader tonight, I know he will,” she replied. She watched Goose smile.

“I guess you’re right. I’m just being silly.”

“No, you were nervous. You have a right to be. But do you think being nervous is going to help anything,” she asked. Goose shook his head and Elizabeth smiled. “There’s your answer then. Now go on, your team is waiting for you.” With one last laugh, Goose got off the bench and went into the locker room for his meeting with the team.

“Goose we’re going to be fine. Did you not hear what Izzy told you earlier,” Niklas asked, stealing a look at his sister. Elizabeth snickered and stuck out her tongue at him. Niklas rolled his eyes and turned back to his friend, who was looking down at the ground embarrassed. “I didn’t mean to be hard on you Goose. But you don’t play well when you’re nervous.” Goose nodded.

“I know Kronner. I’m trying to calm down,” he whispered. Niklas nodded and turned his attention back to the game.

“Hank, pass it. Pass it,” Goose yelled from Hank’s left just seconds later. Hank gave the young Swede a smirk and flipped the puck towards him. Goose caught it on his stick and mentally cursed as his shooting lane got blocked. Faking the shot, he passed the puck back to Niklas. Niklas hesitated for only a minute before giving the puck a hard slap, where it went right into the net. Goose let out a yell and covered his mouth, removing the mouthguard as he skated towards his friend, who was doing his normal celebration dance. He hugged his friend in excitement as Niklas tapped his helmet. “Great shot Kronner,” he muttered.

Elizabeth bounced on her feet excitedly as Goose recived the pass from Hank. “Shoot it,” she muttered. She let out a curse as his shooting lane was blocked and Emma laughed.

“You get so mad during games,” she teased and her friend rolled her eyes.

“Well yeah. Those are my boys,” she said back, her voice turning into a high pitched squeal as her brother scored. “HOLY CRAP! GREAT SHOT NICKY,” she yelled as she hugged Emma. She loved it when her brother scored. She loved watching him celebrate with the guys and how happy he always was. Seeing him happy was the greatest thing in the world to her. Alana had been taken home by her mother, April. She had been throwing up during the game so April had taken her home. Emma giggled into her friend’s shirt.

“YEAH GO KRONNER,” she yelled. Niklas looked up at them and blushed a bit.

“Can you two keep it down up there,” he asked, already knowing the answer but asking just for fun. Elizabeth and Emma looked at each other grinning.

“NO WE CAN’T”, they yelled at the same time, causing Goose, Niklas and Hank to snort into their gloves. They were silly, but during the games they were crazy. And of course, they liked it that way.

“Are you kidding me ref? How the hell could you miss that,” Elizabeth yelled enraged as her boyfriend got off the bench with a bloody face. She knew she wasn’t allowed to get that worked up during pregnancy, but she was pissed at the fact that the ref could miss such a bad call. Emma grabbed her arm and gently pulled, causing her to scoot back a bit. Elizabeth took a deep breath and caught her brother’s eye. He looked just as worried as she felt. Sick, she sat down in her seat and buried her head in her hands. Emma frowned.

“Izzy? Are you okay? Is that baby okay,” she asked worried. Elizabeth grinned.

“The baby boy is bruising my insides and I just feel a bit dizzy. I’m fine,” she answered. Emma shook her head.

“You’re a tough girl Iz,” she said. Elizabeth giggled.

“I’m a Kronwall, what do you expect?” Emma whined and flipped her off, causing her friend to laugh. She loved her.

“GO HANK GO,” the girls screamed as their captain and best friend got the puck with 20 seconds left in overtime. Hank hesitated, then flipped the puck right into the net. Elizabeth screamed and hugged Emma as Niklas tackled his best friend.

“Awwwwww! That’s so cute,” Emma squealed. Elizabeth could only laugh and nod in agreement. She loved Hank and Niklas’s relationship. It was super cute. She frowned and looked upset when she didn’t see her boy Goose out there with them. She’d heard about how bad he was cut, but that didn’t stop her from fearing the worst. She was scared he’d lost his eye and that was something she couldn’t bare to deal with. When Hank started skating off the ice, Elizabeth thought this was the most dreadful moment of her life.