Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

två

Elizabeth dragged her brother from the car into the arena, causing him to give a loud laugh.
“Slow down there sport. They’re not going anywhere,” he told her, knowing she was ignoring him but saying it anyway. Elizabeth gave him an innocent grin and pulled him into the locker room, where a few familiar faces awaited them. Hank looked up from his locker and grinned at them.

“Hey Kronner! Hi, squirt,” he greeted, causing Elizabeth to roll her eyes. That had been Hank’s nickname for her since they had met when she was five years old. She loved Hank like an older brother-he was just as protective of her as Niklas was. Not that the young girl minded. After what had happened to her about a year earlier, she needed all the protection she could get.

“Hiya Hank,” she said, running into his hug. She used to tease him all the time about his weird cologne that he wore, but she didn’t mind it anymore. In some odd way, it made her feel safe, something that Hank had laughed at when she had told him. Niklas pouted at his older friend, causing Hank to laugh.

“You didn’t make a move to hug me either,” he scolded, causing Niklas to pout even more. Hank simply laughed at his friend and shook his head. “Is he really being a baby,” he asked Elizabeth. The young girl giggled.

“Yeah, he’s been like that all morning. He’ll get over it. He’s just mad cause I hit him in the hand,” she said. Hank gasped with laughter at that as Niklas rolled his eyes.

“Why did you hit his hand,” the older Swede asked. Elizabeth shrugged, biting back a laugh as she looked at her brother.

“He was reaching for my hand to take me downstairs when we were leaving and I had a lot of energy this morning so I smacked his hand away and raced to the car instead.” Before either of the boys could reply, another one of their teammates stepped into the room. Gustav Nyquist, the 25-year-old from Sweden and Elizabeth’s boyfriend, was a promising second year player. His rookie season had been amazing and he was no doubt ready to do it again.

“Hey boys, hi baby,” he said, winking at Elizabeth. The girl let out a squeal and ran into his arms, burying her face in his chest. Niklas and Hank made gagging sounds, trying to throw the couple off, but Elizabeth simply flipped them off and kissed her boyfriend on the lips.

“Are they being nice to you this morning,” Goose asked. Elizabeth laughed and nodded her head, kissing him again. In her mind, he was the best boyfriend ever. Not only did he respect her wishes not to do anything sex related until they were married, but-unless it was for her own good-he never pushed her into telling him anything. He would simply hold her until she was calm enough to tell him. And for that, Elizabeth was grateful.

“Goose, can you let my sister breathe,” Niklas asked, causing the younger Swede to laugh and pull away from her. Elizabeth pouted at her brother, but did not push it any farther. She knew why her brother was doing it, so she wasn’t that mad at him.

“Looks like we’re playing Pittsburgh today,” Hank said, causing Elizabeth to shiver. Even though she wasn’t playing in the game, she still hated hearing anything that had to do with that team-especially the name Sidney Crosby. After the young Pittsburgh captain had raped her the year before, she had a grudge and hated the team. She had nothing against the city-she thought Pittsburgh was beautiful-but the team was one she hated. Hank saw the look of anger on her face and sighed.

“We will make sure that dirty bastard doesn’t score. I promise,” he said. Elizabeth bit her lip as the tears started to form in her eyes. The very mention of Sidney Crosby’s name made her stomach turn and her eyes to water. The one thing that she had going for her was that at every Pittsburgh home game, the crowd booed Crosby every time he touched the puck or stepped onto the ice. She didn’t know why Crosby hadn’t been put in jail, but she has guessed the case was they didn’t have enough evidence against him. It made her sick to think that someone like him was still out there and not in prison-who knows how many other girls he could hurt or have hurt. Goose pulled her into a hug as she started sobbing in ernest.

“Don’t worry baby. He’ll get his due. I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
PITTSBURGH FANS PLEASE PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! I DO NOT THINK OF CROSBY AS A RAPIST, THIS IS JUST WHO I CHOOSE. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME- i know he isn't actually like that!