Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

tre

Elizabeth was tired when she got off the ice, but more than that, she was worried and she felt sick. On all the days that they had to play Pittsburgh, why did it have to be today? Today-she had remembered-was the one year “anniversary” of her rape. She was able to hold back the memories up until now, but no longer. She collapsed on the locker room floor and started to shake and cry, the memories overwhelming her.

*flashback*
Elizabeth was smiling as she made her way to her car. No matter how many times she went to a game at Joe Louis Arena, she still loved the atmosphere there. It was one of joy, of tradition, of faith. She loved this city more than anything. Her eyes went wide with terror as a huge hand covered her mouth. She struggled, but the person holding her was stronger.

“Don’t fight me baby. It will hurt more if you do,” a familiar voice whispered into her ear. She snarled and her eyes flashed when she heard the voice of Sidney Crosby. This was one hockey player that she had dislike for more than any other. For being talked about too much, from being basically GIVEN the Stanley Cup in 2009, from being a brat and crosschecking Hank multiple times without a penalty. She was dragged into the visitor’s locker room and thrown on the floor. She felt weak, but she had to remain strong.

“Well beautiful, ready to have some fun,” Crosby asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Elizabeth made a disgusted face and shook her head. She hated Crosby more than ever now.

“Go find another one of your sluts Crosby! I’m sure they’d be happy to have you,” she spat, eyes glowing with anger at his point. Crosby gave a loud laugh and knelt next to her, tracing her face with a finger. Elizabeth pushed his hand away and snarled at him.

“Oh come now baby girl. You know you want me,” he cooed. Elizabeth laughed-but it was an I-hate-you laugh.

“Want you? Hell no Crosbaby. I will NEVER want you,” she snapped. Crosby gave another laugh as he kissed her. Elizabeth, boiling over with anger, pushed him away and stood up, eyes flashing.
“ARE YOU FREAKING DEAF CROSBY?! I JUST SAID I DON’T WANT YOU! YOU ARE A BRAT, AN ASSHOLE, AND YOU LET THE NHL BABY YOU INSTEAD OF BEING AN ADULT ABOUT THINGS! NO WONDER ONLY SLUTS WANT YOU! THEY AREN’T ADULTS EITHER,” she said, enraged. In one swift motion, Crosby had her pinned to the floor and was trying her hands above her head. He ripped off her clothes and took off his pants. Elizabeth screamed, but Crosby covered her mouth with his hand.

“You’ve given me no choice you little bitch,” he snarled, shoving into her hard and tearing her open. A loud scream of pain ripped through Elizabeth’s mouth, muffled by Crosby’s hand. Crosby let out a laugh and pushed harder into her, rocking back and forth. Elizabeth was sobbing now, the pain worse than anything she had felt before.

“You like it huh? You like being treated like that? You’re lucky I’m doing this-no one else will have you bitch,” he cooed into her ear, pushing back and forth. Elizabeth was nearly about to pass out, her eyes boiling over with tears and her body hurting like nothing else before. When Crosby came into her, it was the worst pain in the world. Another loud ear piecing scream of pain came from Elizabeth’s mouth, causing her eyes to close. Crosby took himself out of her, kissed her, put his clothes back on, and left, leaving a small, broken, tied up, sobbing girl behind him.

*end of flashback*


“Izzy? Izzy! Shh you’re okay,” Niklas said, pulling his sister into a hug. Elizabeth was crying, sobbing even, her body shaking like a leaf. Niklas nearly cried with her, but he knew he had to be strong for her. –If it’s the last thing I do, I will make Sidney Crosby pay for what he did to my sister-he vowed in his head. Elizabeth passed out in his arms and Niklas picked her up like a baby.

“Hank, bring my car up for me please,” he said to his friend. Hank, anger and pain in his eyes, nodded and grabbed Niklas’s car keys, racing from the room. Goose stood there, anger in his eyes. His heart ripped every time his precious Izzy had a flashback and he knew Crosby had to pay.

“He is gonna pay tonight,” he growled. Niklas looked at his friend and saw the same anger and pain that he and Hank both had in their own eyes. He slowly nodded, planning on knocking Crosby out of the game tonight. There was no way in hell that he was letting Crosby get away with something like this. He was beyond pissed that Crosby hadn’t been put in jail, but he sure loved beaten Crosby’s ass every time they played him. Elizabeth stirred and opened her eyes, hand clenching the front of Niklas’s shirt.

“Nicky, I’m scared,” she said in a voice that broke her brother’s heart. Niklas swallowed back the tears and held her close, muttering Swedish curses under his breath. “Nicky, can I please not go to the game tonight? I’m scared he’s gonna find me,” she whimpered.

Niklas carried his sister out the car and buckled her in. She looked exhausted, but even worse was the pain in her eyes. His heart was ripped to pieces but he was strong for his sister. Getting into the driver’s seat he said in a whisper, “No Izzy. You stay at home tonight with Emma. We will revenge you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AGAIN PENGUINS FANS THIS IS NOT HOW I THINK OF CROSBY! I JUST CHOOSE HIM FOR THIS