Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

fem

Niklas smiled in satisfaction as he hipchecked Crosby into the boards for the fourth time that game. It felt good to hear his grunt, his gasp of surprise, his little groan of pain. But he wasn’t prepared for was the shove that was given back to him. He turned to glare at Crosby, eyes flashing angrily.

“What do you want to say to me,” he growled, ignoring everything else around him. He could only concentrate on the man in front of him, the one who had hurt his sister. Crosby’s eyes went back to fear and he shrank away from Niklas. The older swede smirked and followed Crosby with his eyes, watching him as he skated up to his teammates. He looked scared. –that will teach you Sidney Crosby-Niklas thought to himself as he skated towards Hank. Hank laughed when he saw the look on his friend’s face and nudged his side.

“Someone looks happy,” he said in a teasing tone. Niklas glared playfully at his teammate and shook his head laughing.

“I scared Crosby,” he said, smirking. Hank burst out laughing at his friend’s comment and shook his head. He understood why he wanted to scare Crosby, but he still found it funny because Niklas was sweet almost all the time. It was of no matter how-Hank couldn’t help noticing the glares himself he was getting from Crosby and he rolled his eyes, ignoring him. He had better things to worry about than Sidney Crosby.

Goose was laughing as Elizabeth jumped into his arms when the game was over. He loved her more than she knew….which was a lot.

“Great game baby! That was a freaking awesome goal,” Elizabeth said, snuggling into him. Goose laughed and hugged her close to him. He loved it when she was like this-carefree, happy, alive. Othertimes, she wasn’t like this……other times she was scared, alone. He hated those times, but he hated even more the man who had caused her to be like this. If he could, he would stick his stick down Crosby’s throat, but he had more important things to take care of at the moment. Realizing her, he went into the locker room to ask Niklas a question.

“Kronner, can she stay at my house for tonight,” he asked softly. Niklas looked up at him, thinking for a long minute. Goose knew what he was doing and he respected him for it. He knew how protective he was of his younger sister and he understood that. If someone touched HIS younger sister, Angie……they would be in a world of hurt.

“She can go. Just be careful okay?” Goose nodded. He was always careful with Elizabeth. He couldn’t risk hurting her or have her get hurt again. To deal with that would be even more heartbreaking than what he dealt with now. Niklas gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder and smiled. Goose grinned back and left to go back to his girlfriend.

“Goosie baby, I’m gonna pick up some pizza for us okay? You go home and set us up. You’re tired,” Elizabeth said, kissing him. Goose giggled and nodded in agreement.

“Of course baby girl. I’m leaving right now. I love you!” Elizabeth grinned back. She loved Goose too. So much more than she can say with words. But little did either of them know that their lives would be changed forever this night.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE GUYS COMMENT ALREADY!!!