Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

åtta

[font=lucida-consoleA few days later, Niklas came downstairs to see Hank sitting on his laptop, smiling about something. The younger swede frowned, wondering what he could be so happy about. Just as he opened his mouth to ask, Hank looked up at him.

“Kronner, come here. Everyone’s tweeting about it. A lot of people have sent tweets to you,” he said. Niklas’s eyes widened and he came to sit next to Hank, taking the laptop from him. Hank was right-the hot topic of twitter WAS the accident. There were tweets such as “I hope Elizabeth is okay” to “Poor Kronner. I hope she’s okay.” Niklas loved the fact that his fans cared about him so much. Even more amazing was the fact that NHL players were tweeting about it. There were loads of them, tweets from “If Crosby continues to play, I will make sure to knock him out” to “Prayers are with the Kronwall family.” He felt overwhelmed and hoped to God that she would be okay. Niklas started to cry and Hank, being the calm mentor that he was, rested his hand on his shoulder.

“She’s gonna be okay. She’s strong, you know that,” he whispered. The pain in his heart was nothing to the pain Niklas was feeling, that he knew, but as he flashed back to the young girl laying on the stretcher, his head began to swirl. He was not going to faint when Niklas was in tears, so he steadied himself on his friend’s chair. Niklas felt his friend’s hand shake and then move, so he turned to look at him.

“Hank? Are you okay,” he asked softly. The older Swede shook his head, feeling his legs give out underneath him. Niklas caught him, a worried look on his face. He was worried sick about his friend…he had never seen him like this before. “Hank, you need to go sit down. I’m not about to have two of my favorite people in the hospital,” he whispered. Hank got to the couch with Niklas’s help and covered his head with his hands, feeling dizzy. All he could see was Izzy, lying on the stretcher bruised and bleeding, looking almost dead. He needed her to be okay…..heck, they all did.

Elizabeth finally stirred out of her unconscious state, feeling dizzy and confused. She didn’t know how long she had been out for, but she gasped with surprise to see her boyfriend asleep in the chair next to her. How long had he been here? Wasn’t he supposed to be at practice? “Goose? Baby,” she whispered, hoping to wake him up. Goose opened his eyes and smiled, shocked to see that she was awake.

“You’re awake,” he said in a happy whisper, getting up and pressing a light kiss to her cheek. All that matter to him now was that she was awake-not if she was going to have therapy later, not if she was going to play with him again. The girl-the beautiful young smiling girl in front of him-was all that mattered. Elizabeth giggled and pulled his head down to hers, kissing him hard.

“I missed doing that,” she said, her blue eyes sparkling once more. Goose was again struck with how beautiful she was-he hadn’t seen a lot of that beauty lately because of how withdrawn she had been. Goose felt sick, remembering when she had finally been found.

*flashback*
“She has to be here somewhere,” Niklas muttered, getting more and more worked up by the second. She hadn’t been answering her phone for the past hour or so-he was getting worried sick. Hank was quiet for a second, trying to think of where she would be when he heard crying. He froze-was that Elizabeth?

“Kronner shhh. Do you hear that,” he whispered, pulling on his teammate’s shirt. Niklas quieted down as the cries were heard again.
“It’s coming from the visitor’s locker room,” Niklas whispered back. He and Hank ran in the direction and pushed the door open. Shock, anger, fear, and sadness rushed over them when they found Elizabeth tied up, naked, crying, and bruised on the floor. They had NEVER seen her like this before and it made them sick. Elizabeth turned a bloodshot eye towards them and whimpered. Niklas knelt next to her and began untying her, remaining calm as to not upset her more than she was.

“What happened,” he asked calmly, but both Hank and Elizabeth could hear anger in his voice. The younger girl shivered and burst into loud sobs, her whole body hurting. Niklas bit his lip and pulled her into his lap as she buried her face in his chest. He caught Hank’s eye and the older Swede shook his head, mouthing “Ask her what happened.” Gently stroking her hair, Niklas again asked what happened. This time, Elizabeth looked up at him, shaking with fear as she answered.

“C-Crosby……..he raped me,” she said in a whisper before starting to sob again. Sparks of anger appeared in Niklas’s eyes, but he hugged her close, trying to get her calm. The same thought flashed over and over again in his mind: -You will die for this Sidney Crosby.
*end of flashback*


“Goose? Goosie?!” Elizabeth’s panicked tone of voice brought Goose out of his dream and back to reality. He noticed the scared look in her eyes and pulled her into a hug, letting her rest her head on his chest.

“Shhh, I’m okay baby. I just got lost in my own world is all,” he told her, smiling as he felt her relax. He wasn’t about to tell her what he had a flashback to: that would only scare her more. He told her brother all the time the flashbacks he had, but he was never going to tell his girlfriend. She didn’t need that right now. She had too much going on as it is to be worried about him.

“Goosie? When I get out of the hospital I want to go on vacation with you,” Elizabeth said. A flicker of a smile appeared over the young Swede’s face at the thought.

“Where do you want to go,” he asked, raising an eyebrow. The thoughtful look on her face made him laugh. He loved that no matter what the question was, she always thought her answer through before she would reply. That was one of the things he loved about her: no matter how simple the question was, even if it was a question like this one, she always would take her time answering.

“Sweden,” the younger girl finally replied. Goose laughed: of course she would pick Sweden, her home country. Goose knew how much she missed the rolling hills of her home, the beach where he had asked her to be his girlfriend, the arena where her brothers played when they were children. Goose thought back to the time that she had begged him to take her back to Sweden for a visit with her family. That was what they both missed the most about home: their families. Goose remembered a few days ago when Elizabeth’s mom April said she couldn’t come because she was so busy at work. He could hear the heartbrokenness and anger in her voice when he had told her who had done this to her daughter. Goose needed to get April out here….and fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY PLUS MY SIS IS IN TOWN! HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY GUYS <3<3