Ashes, Ashes

Chapter 2: Cheshire

She was impatient. Time was ticking soon the officials would be here and she would not be caught whether he came or not.
"Now my dear, what's made you this impatient?" a voice purred.
She quickly spun around to see the 100 watt smile of Cheshire. He was a tall lean boy with supreme balance and able to slink into the shadows at will. The sole person who could sneak up on her.
"Finally" she hissed "their was an agent at that party we have to go!"
She could still remember as her beautiful clean blade left her hand if not for that girl it would have cleanly found its mark. Cheshire looked at her lazily while pulling out his hazel contacts to reveal his plum colored eyes. She glared at him as he slowly put in new pale blue contacts . When he was done he raised an eyebrow at her, smirking.
"Ahh darling I saw that. Snowe's legend of blades will now be tainted."
"Quit talking" she hissed while gesturing at the burning dome a few hundred feet in front of them. "We have to go!" She was getting annoyed with his slow antics.
" Might I remind you dear that the only reason you got out of their alive was because i pulled the gas on the buffet table? Without me you would have been caught by now. You're legacy would have ended and they would have found out who you really are." the boy purred
"Fine, thank you very much for not having me murdered" She hissed at him. With a final smirk the boy jumped from the brick wall they had been currently residing in and slinked into the shadows of night. Snowe took a deep breath swung her blonde wig from her head before following her companion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading!

I just wanted you to know that I have published "Ashes, Ashes" on a bunch of other story writing websites (such as Quotev), so all content is abosolutely original.

Please comment, follow and reccommend.

Any suggestions, critics or comments are welcome as well.

Thank you once again!

-Meaning of Life