Status: On Going

Zak and the Fan Fiction Writer

Chapter 2

"I could get fired if my boss found out."

"I'll make sure you don't loose your job" Zak said. "Please" he pleaded. "I need to talk to her, its important."

The young woman pecked on her keyboard. "Room Three Oh Two" she finally said.

"Thank you so much" Zak exclaimed. He pushed the 100 dollar bill towards her and took off running for the elevator. Zak impatiently waited for the elevator to take him to the 3rd floor. When the doors finally opened he ran out of the elevator and straight down to room 302.

Once he was standing outside her door, Zak raised up his hand to knock on the door and lowered, changing his mind. "What the hell am I doing. I don't even know her." Zak thought. Then remembering what she said about how embarrassed shed be if he even found out about her stories, Zak figured she wouldn't answer the door even if he did knock.

"Dude" Zak heard, turning to see Aaron step off the elevator. "What's up?"

Before Zak could answer, the elevator doors opened again and someone from room service stepped out, pushing a food tray. He headed straight for room 302. Before the hotel employee could knock on the door, Zak grabbed a hold of his arm.

"Aaron how much cash you got on you?" Zak asked.

Aaron pulled some cash out of his pocket and looked. "Hundred. Why?"

"Give it to this guy, I'll pay ya back."

"What?" Aaron exclaimed. "Why?"

"Cause I wanna deliver her dinner." Zak answered. Aaron shrugged and handed over the two 50 dollar bills.

The hotel employee smiled, grabbed the cash and headed for the elevators. "Thanks Aaron...now bye." Aaron shook his head, and walked away.

Zak knocked on the door to room 302. "Room service" he said, disguising his voice as best as he could. The door opened, and then the lady occupying room 302 walked away, towards the bathroom. "Set the try over by the bed" she said. "Your tip is on the night stand."

Instead of leaving, Zak sat down on the bed, and waited. A moment later, she walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel, her hair still damp; shed clearly just finished up taking a shower.

She made her way towards the bed, head down. And then feeling that she wasn't alone in the room, she looked up. Seeing Zak Bagans sitting on the edge of her bed made her gasp in shock. She was so stunned, that the towel she’d been holding onto slipped from her hands, landing on the floor at her feet. Zak's eyes widened, and then scanned her up and down. Then he smiled, approvingly.

"Oh God" she exclaimed, realizing she’d dropped her towel and that Zak Bagans had just seen her naked from head to toe. She bent down to grab up the towel, but Zak pulled it away from her with his foot. She groaned and took a step closer to the bed, so she could pick up her towel. In the process she stubbed her toe on the leg of the food cart and stumbled forward, landing in Zak's lap.
Zak quickly grabbed hold of her. "Can I please have my towel."

Zak looked her over from head to toe once more and then smirked at her. "No" he answered. Holding her firmly on his lap with one arm, Zak fished his cell phone out of his pocket and opened his web browser to the love scene she’d wrote. The woman gasped in horror when he held up the phone so she could see the screen. "We need to talk about this."

"I'll delete the whole story, right away" she said blushing, refusing to look at him. She wiggled, trying to get off of Zak's lap, but he only tightened his grip around her waist.

He readjusted her position on his lap, and heard her gasp again. Zak smirked, knowing this second gasp was because shed felt his growing erection. "Your writing did that to me." He started chuckling at how bright red her face was, and how she refused to look at him.

Zak set his cell phone down on the night stand and then used his free hand to take hold of her chin and turn her face towards him. "I didn't say I wanted you to delete the story." Zak said. "But I would like to you to answer one question."

"What question?"

"Those things you wrote about in those love scenes, would you really do that with me?" Zak asked. Her face turned even redder and she tried to turn her face away from Zak, but he tightened his grip on her chin. "Would you?"

"Yes" she finally said, softly. To her surprise Zak let go of her chin then. She was about to try and wiggle free from his lap, when she felt his lips against her neck.