Status: On Going

Zak and the Fan Fiction Writer

Chapter 3

Emily let out a soft moan at the feel of Zak's lips against her neck. Hearing you moan, Zak smirks and starts leaving a trail of kisses upwards towards Emily's lips.

Once there he paused and noticed that Emily's eyes were already closed and her lips were slightly open. "This is insane" Zak thought. "I don't know her. Hell I just met her." He was gripping her shoulders now; Zak noticed that her pulse had quickened. "Ah fuck it" he thought.

Then Zak crashed his lips down against Emily's, and slid his tongue inside her mouth. Emily moaned again, kissing Zak back. Her hands, whether she wanted them to, or not began gliding up and Zak's chest. This caused a soft moan to escape Zak's lips. Zak broke free from their kiss and looked at Emily. "Open your eyes. Look at me." Zak said.

Emily opened her eyes and looked at Zak. "We just met, which means this is totally crazy." Zak said. He tried his best not to, but his eyes kept roaming her body. And his hands kept caressing her skin. "If you don't want this, you'd better say so now....cause other wise I won't be able to stop."

Emily wiggled to free herself from Zak's lap, and reluctantly he let her go. Zak was sure that she was going to tell him to leave. So he was pleased, but shocked when he watched her walk around to the other side of the bed and climb in.

Laying there, Emily looked at Zak and then motioned with her finger for him to come closer. Zak let out a growl that came deep from the back of his throat. He yanked his T-shirt off and then quickly climbed into bed and laid next to her.

Zak quickly dove his head down and began kissing and nipping at her neck. "Oh God" Emily moaned. Zak smiled against her skin and then continued placing kisses all over Emily's body.

This caused Emily to moan out Zak's name. Zak chuckled and then began sucking on one of Emily's nipples. Emily arched her back. "Mmmm you like that baby" Zak whispered. All Emily could do is nod her head.

Zak gripped her tightly and then rolled the both of them over so Emily was on top. Emily began kissing Zak all over his neck & chest. She decided turn about was fair play and started sucking on one of Zak's nipples.

"Shit" Zak hissed.

Then Emily began kissing her way down to Zak’s belt buckle. When she reached it, Emily couldn’t help but smile when Zak arched his hips up ever so slightly. Emily glanced up at him, and noticed that Zak’s eyes were closed; he was panting slightly and licking his lips.

Zak felt her slide off of him and he quickly opened his eyes and raised up his head. “Really can’t go any further until you get those damn pants off.” Emily said, flashing Zak a devilish smile. She chuckled as Zak practically leaped off the bed and had his pants, shoes, socks and underwear off in what Emily felt was a new world’s record amount of time.

She sat there on the bed, enjoying the show of Zak Bagans stripping off the rest of his clothes in front of her; but she stopped laughing when she caught Zak giving her a very devilish, wicked smile.

“Eeek” she cried out as Zak leapt back into the bed, tackling Emily and pinning her down to the mattress. Zak’s hands roamed all over her body, causing Emily to moan and arch her back. It felt like Zak’s hands were leaving a trail burning flesh behind them. Emily ran her fingernails up and down Zak’s back, chest and arms.

Emily kissed Zak on the lips, hard; and then trailed kisses down his neck, towards his shoulder. Once she reached the top of his shoulder Emily nipped at Zak’s skin. Zak groaned. To his surprise, Emily managed to somehow push him over so she was laying once again on top.

Emily began leaving a trail of kisses down Zak’s chest, heading towards his belly button. Once there, she sat up and quiet frankly, admired the view that was before her. Then Emily lowered her head back down and began licking Zak’s manhood. “Shit” Zak groaned. This caused Emily to smile.

Emily sat up then, acting like she was done and chuckled to herself when she saw Zak looking at her, pleading with her, with his eyes. He opened his mouth to try and speak, but all that came out of Zak’s mouth was a moan as he felt Emily take his manhood inside her mouth.