Status: On Going

Zak and the Fan Fiction Writer

Chapter 4

Zak felt his manhood slip into Emily’s mouth and he couldn’t help but moan. He tilted his upward and watched Emily’s head bob up and down on him. Zak stretched out his arms and entangled his fingers in Emily’s hair. “Mmmm” Zak moaned.

Emily felt Zak entangle his fingers in her hair and smiled; she knew now that she had Zak Bagans right were she wanted him. Emily was a little surprised when she felt Zak lightly grip her hair and start guiding her head up and down on him. Determined to do what she wanted to him, Emily instantly stopped sucking on Zak’s manhood and pushed his hands away from her.

“Naughty boy” Emily said. “You keep your hands to yourself right now, or I’ll stop completely.” Zak gave her an ‘are you insane’ look; then he groaned in frustration and brought both of his hands upward and underneath his head. “Good boy” Emily said, smirking.

“Just lay back and enjoy” Emily said. Then she lowered her head down and took Zak’s manhood back into her mouth. This time she took Zak deeper into her mouth than she had before.

“Fuck” Zak groaned. He started gripping his own hair in order to keep his hands from reaching out and grabbing Emily’s head. Emily began bobbing her head up and down on Zak’s manhood faster and Zak began to feel a familiar feeling; a feeling that told him he was about to orgasm.

“I’m gonna....” was all Zak had time to get out before he exploded inside Emily’s mouth.

Once he stopped shooting his warm seed inside her mouth, Emily sat up and smiled at Zak. “Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Hell yes” Zak said. Then he bolted upright, grabbed Y’n and rolled them both over so she was now laying on her back. “We’ve got all night. So now it’s your turn.” Zak pushed Emily’s legs apart, and then after giving Emily a devilish grin, he lowered his head down in between Emily’s legs.

Emily’s back arched and a moan escaped her lips when she felt Zak’s tongue start licking at her moist center. “Oh my God” she exclaimed. Zak smirked as he gripped her backside, while nudging her legs further apart with his shoulders. Emily thought she was going to die right then and there; the feeling of his tongue and mouth in contact with that most secret part of her, made Emily feel like she was dying.

Emily reached out and at first gripped Zak’s shoulders. She managed to get her shaking fingers intertwined in Zak’s hair. Zak felt her grip his hair and smiled, now it was his turn to play dirty. Zak pulled back away from her, and looked Emily in the eyes. “No touching, remember?” Then he smirked devilishly. “Don’t make me tie your hands down with my belt.”

Emily gasped and then let her hands drift to her sides, where she tightly gripped the bed sheets. “Promises promises” Emily muttered.

Zak’s eyes widened a little bit at her remark. “Hmm, she likes the idea of me tying her hands up. I’ll have to remember that.” He thought. Then Zak bent back down and dove his tongue inside her wet center. Feeling the contact of his tongue against her wetness made Emily arch her back.

Zak gripped her bottom tightly, holding her close to his mouth as he went at her. Licking and sucking at every part of her moist center. Emily was starting to almost feel dizzy from the sensations Zak’s mouth was producing in her body. She arched her back again, panting. “Zak….”

Zak paused for a moment and looked at Emily. “That’s it” he said softly. “cum for me” Zak growled. Then he dove his head back down in between her legs. That’s all it took. Emily arched her back once more, gripping the bed sheets so tightly, she was sure they were ripping. She let a scream escape from her mouth as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

After her body stopped shaking, Zak crawled up her body and laid down next to her. Emily couldn’t believe this was happening. Thee Zak Bagans was in bed with her; they were both naked; she’d sucked him off and now Zak had just caused her to have the best orgasm of her life, by using only his mouth and tongue.

Zak pulled Emily close and placed little kisses all over her lips and face, eventually reaching her neck. “I’m guessing you enjoyed yourself?” Zak asked, chuckling, knowing full well from her reaction that she had indeed enjoyed having his mouth between her legs.

All Emily could do was nod; she was still breathing hard. “Good” Zak whispered. “But now I want to be inside you.” Emily could only moan, she had to be dreaming, this had to be a dream. Emily was convinced that at any second she would wake up and find herself alone. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment and then opened them again; and to her relief and surprise, Zak was still there, laying in bed beside her.

“What are you doing?” Zak said, chuckling.

“I think I’m dreaming” Emily answered. “None of this can be real. You can’t really be here. I have to be dreaming.”

Zak smiled sweetly at her and then rolled them both over so she was laying on top of him. “You’re not dreaming sweetie. I’m really here.”