Status: On Going

Zak and the Fan Fiction Writer

Chapter 5

Emily sighed contentedly, and then kissed Zak passionately on the lips, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Emily made up her mind that if this was a dream, she might as well take full advantage of it.

Emily spread her legs apart, so she was straddling Zak’s body. Then she raised herself up and then slowly lowered herself back down, making sure Zak’s erection slid into her wet core. “Mmmm God” Emily moaned, feeling him slip inside her. “Oh God Zak, you feel so good.”

Zak moaned as well, when he felt himself slip inside her body. “MMmm” he moaned. “So do you.” Emily leaned forward so her chest was touching his and Zak began placing kisses all over her face and neck. His hands roamed up and down her back and butt; and Zak made sure that each time his hands reached Emily’s butt, he gave her a squeeze and pressed her further down onto him.

Emily began riding Zak, going much slower than he wanted; and she knew from his groans of frustration. Emily knew Zak wanted his release as badly as she wanted hers. But she was determined to make this night with him last as long as possible. ‘Woman, you’re gonna be the death of me” Zak groaned. “if you don’t start going faster.”

Emily chuckled softly, grinning at him. “Maybe I like torturing you” Emily responded. Zak growled then and gripped her hips so tightly that Emily thought he was going to snap them in two. Zak, took control and began pounding Emily up and down on his erection. “Oh fuck” Emily exclaimed.

It was Zak’s turn to grin. He continued the fast, steady pace and watched as Emily sat herself upright, bracing her hands against his chest. Zak grinned, while licking his lips, enjoying the show. Zak watched Emily’s facial expressions as he fucked her; but his eyes would occasionally travel downward and he would watch Emily’s breasts bounce. But Zak’s main focus was Emily’s face. It turned him to see her tilt her head back, close her eyes and moan.

“This really is insane” Zak thought to himself. “Baby you feel so damn good” Zak moaned.

Emily was moaning louder and louder. She was sure the people in the room next to hers by now know exactly what was going on in her hotel room. “Oh God, Zak……” Zak couldn’t help but moan in pleasure as he saw Emily slide one of her hands down between her legs; where she began rubbing herself. “Zak…Oh God….harder!” Zak growled again with lust and complied with her request.

Emily arched her back, and screamed as bliss washed over her entire body. Feeling her body contract and tighten around him was all Zak needed to send him over the edge. “Shit” he exclaimed.

Once both of their bodies stopped shaking, Emily rolled off of Zak and she felt him pull her close to him. Zak sweetly kissed her on the forehead. They both were spent and panting. “Let’s get some rest” Zak said softly before closing his eyes.

“Are you going to be here when I wake up?” Emily asked.

Zak gently kissed her forehead once more. “Yes, now sleep.” To prove to her that he would be there in the morning, Zak tightened his grip around her waist. Emily sighed softly and closed her eyes. “I love you” she whispered very softly, once she thought Zak was asleep. What Emily didn’t realize was Zak hadn’t fallen asleep yet, and while her words were so soft, Zak still heard them. His ears were after all these years trained to pick up the softest of sounds.

Zak’s mind began to race, when he heard Emily softly whisper “I love you” to him. He’d enjoyed tonight greatly, and would never in his entire life forget tonight or Emily; but he wasn’t ready for a commitment yet. In Zak’s mind, his job was far to dangerous for him to open his heart up to someone.