Status: On Going

Zak and the Fan Fiction Writer

Chapter 7

Several weeks passed and Emily hadn’t heard from Zak. Emily was very down about that, and kept staring at her cellphone debating on whether she should call or text him.

Emily was checking twitter and decided to check zak’s twitter page and saw a tweet from him about him having an asthma attack and not having his inhaler handy when it happened. Emily bit her lip as she closed the browser window on her phone & opened up a new text message.

To zak: saw ur tweet? U ok?

Emily pressed send and sighed. “I hope he doesn’t think I’m stalking him, especially after what happened between us” she thought. Emily still couldn’t believe that night had happened. To ensure she never forgot it, in the days following that amazing night with Zak, had wrote a brand new fan fiction story about it.

Zak was sitting in the front passenger seat, with Bill Tolley at the wheel, Jay and Aaron in the middle seat and Jay’s wife Ashley way in the back. Zak had been reading Emily’s newest fan fiction story, which he quickly discovered had to be about their night together. A smile crossed his lips as he was reading. His cellphone beeped then, indicating he had a text message.

Zak checked the message and the smile on his face got even bigger when he saw the message was from Emily. After reading her text he quickly responded.

To Emily: yeah, I’m fine now. Thks.

Emily had a spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in her mouth when her phone beeped at her. She glanced over at it and nearly choked on her ice cream when she saw that Zak had texted her back. Emily read his text and quickly replied.

To zak: good. U should carry ur inhaler 24/7

Zak’s cellphone beeped again and he smiled when he saw it was another text from Emily. He’d never forgotten their night together, in fact he’d dreamed about it often.

To Emily: glad u txt. Been thinking abt u.

To zak: oh?

To Emily: yeah, thinking abt wat I’d like 2 do 2 u.

Emily cheeks turned bright red at reading zak’s last text.

To Emily: g2g 4 now, arriving @ hotel. Ttyl

Emily put her ice cream away and got ready for bed, still blushing. Her imagination flooded with things Zak could do to her in bed, as she climbed into her own bed. Just then her cellphone began to ring.

Emily glanced at the caller id and her eyes widened in shock to see it was Zak calling her. “Hello.”

“Yeah” Zak responded. “I’m finally alone so we can talk now.”

“About what? It’s a bit late isn’t it?”

“Nah” Zak answered. Emily could hear a familiar huskiness to his voice. “I’ve been dreaming about our night together.”

“You have?”

“Mmm hmm” Zak responded. “Also been thinking about all the things we didn’t have time to try.” He chuckled when he heard her gulp softly. “I saw your newest story.”

“Y-Y-Y-ou d-d-d-did?”

Zak chuckled. “Yeah, I did. I gotta say, it had an even harder effect on me than that first one.” Emily didn’t know how she should respond. “You busy this week?”

“Ahh no, why?”

“Good, start packing. I’m gonna fly you out here to join us.” Zak said.