At First Sight.

Three.

The next morning, I woke up at 4:30. I showered and got ready for the day. We had all had an early night so that we could wake up early to get there right at open. After I got ready, I woke up Sansa and she got ready. Arielle was awake at the same time I was. At 5:30, the others arrived in 2 cars. We got in and went to breakfast at the IHOP across the street from Disneyland.

"Alright kid, before we go in there," I said, pulling out the sunscreen, "You're too pale for this California stuff."

"Well then maybe we should have stayed in Washington," Sansa said.

"Washington was boring," Arielle said.

"Not at Uncle Bill's house, his house is fun."

"That's just because of the fancy stuff his house has, has nothing to do with how fun the place actually is. Regardless, you're letting me lather you in sunscreen."

She sighed and let me do it.

"How come you don't have to put on sunscreen?" Sansa asked, "And don't say because you're an adult."

"Because I put sunscreen on my face every morning with my make up and because I'm more Italian than you are. I won't burn I'll just turn into like a perfectly roasted marshmallow," I said.

"But you're not fat mom, marshmallows are fat."

"Well, I meant just the color sweetie, but thank you for the reminder that I'm not fat."

"Of course," she nodded.

"And just in case you were feeling down about yourself, you're not fat either."

"Oh I know I'm not. I'm beautiful and it's because I look like you," she said with a big cheesy smile.

"Alright now you're just sucking up let's go buy you some of those Mickey Mouse ears with your name on the back of it."

"Yay!" she yelled as everyone just laughed.

We went across the street to the park and the boys' security met us there. Just Preston and Alberto. We were let into the park and were immediately under the will of Sansa. She decided which rides we all went on and what we did.

"Sansa," I said, "Let's take a rest yeah? You've been running us ragged the last 2 hours."

"Okay, we can get something to drink or snack on," she smiled.

"I'm going to remind you of the money I've spent today for the rest of your life. Oh you wanted to go to college? I'm sorry do you remember that time we went to Disneyland because my bank account does."

She pouted.

"Okay stop you know I'm kidding let's go get you some $10 cotton candy and a $5 bottle of water."

We all went and got some snacks and drinks and sat down to eat and rest.

"Are you having fun so far?" Perrie asked Sansa.

"Yeah," she smiled and nodded before sticking some cotton candy in her mouth.

"Do you want to go get dressed up as a Disney princess?" Eleanor asked.

"Only if mommy and Arielle do it too."

"We don't really fit the Disney princess description," Arielle said.

"Yeah they don't have colorful haired princesses."

"Well they don't have princesses that are 6 years old either."

"Snow White was 14, so you're close."

"You're closer to 14 than I am."

"Alright fine but I'm calling dibs on Jasmine because for some reason they only had 2 of the princesses wear pants as a regular part of their outfit and I'm not trying to go on rides in a dress," I said.

"Not sure if you're tan enough to be Jasmine yet," Arielle said.

"Yeah well you get to be little mermaid you red headed beauty," I said to her.

"You flatter me."

"Wait does that mean we're having the boys dress up as princes because if that's the case Zayn should be Aladdin," Sansa said.

"Alright, new plan then," Perrie said, "I'll be Jasmine although I don't fit the part at all, Zayn will be Aladdin, Arielle will be Ariel, Niall will be a blond Prince Eric, Sophia will be Aurora, Liam will be Prince Phillip, Eleanor will be Belle, Louis will be Prince Adam, and Sam you can be either Repunzel or Pocahontas, although keep in mind Harry fits the part of Flynn Ryder a bit more than John Smith."

I sighed and looked at him, "I'm wearing a dress for you I swear you better take me to get frozen yogurt or something later."

"Your wish is my demand," Harry said.

"Oh man don't put that in her head," Arielle said.

"So, are we all set??" Sansa asked, "I wanna be dressed as Merida. She never needed a prince."

I smiled, "That's my girl."

She smiled and we all got up. We went and got dressed up as Disney princesses and princes.

"Nice!" I yelled as Harry walked out, "Absolutely flawless my dear."

He smiled and I giggled. We spent the day on rides until Harry and I changed back into our regular clothes and went to dinner.

"Thank you for all of this," I said to Harry as we walked around with our frozen yogurt after having a dinner that actually made me really anxious.

"Of course," he smiled, "You guys deserve nice stuff and to do nice things. And I can tell that spending your uncles money isn't your favorite thing in the world. I just wanted to make today memorable for you."

"Well, it definitely will be one for the record books," I smiled.

"I'm glad, it'll definitely go in mine as well."

We kept walking after we finished our frozen yogurt and he took hold of my hand, which made me smile.
We just talked and walked around until we met back up with everyone for the fireworks.

"Sansa is dead tired," Sophia said, pointing at Sansa who was being held by Liam.

"Mommy," she smiled, clearly exhausted, "How was it?"

"It was lovely, Sansa."

"Good, I'm glad you had fun."

"Have you had fun?"

"So much I thought my chest was going to explode a couple of times," she said.

I smiled, "I'm glad baby."

I kissed her forehead and she kissed my cheek as she kept her head rested on Liam's shoulder.

The fireworks started going off and Sansa perked up to watch. I felt like someone was watching me, and I looked up at Harry and there he was, watching me.

I smiled at him and then looked at his lips for a moment.

Damn it Samantha.

He was looking back at mine.

And just like that, he kissed me. I ignored everything around me and focused on how perfect everything was. There was fireworks, and us. And that's all there was. Literal and figurative fireworks.
The next day, Sansa woke me up.

"Hey mom, there's flowers for you," she said.

"Huh? What time is it?"

"Almost 10 AM. I decided to let you and Arielle sleep late, I've already had breakfast and taken a shower and brushed my teeth. Then the doorbell rang while I was watching TV, and I opened it after looking out the window and seeing that it was a flower delivery guy. I had him just put the flowers on the table right next to the door."

"Alright, thank you baby," I said, "I'm getting up."

I got up and walked downstairs with Sansa, as we were walking downstairs, Arielle came out of her room and followed after us.

"Holy shit," Arielle said as she saw the roses.

There had to be 100 roses in that vase. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Holy shit," I said.

"There's a card," Sansa said.

I picked up the card from within the roses and opened it.

Thank you for an evening to remember and for being a girl I'll never forget.

I hope to see you later today,
Harry x


"That little bastard," I mumbled under my breath then turned to Arielle, "These had to be like $300 at least."

"Well, he is in love with you after all," she said.

Sansa went back to watch some more TV.

"Well, what about you and Niall?"

"We've acknowledged the presence of our feelings for each other."

"And? What's going to come from it?"

"Who knows. He said he wants to see me and that he wants to be with me again while we were sober. But I know that it's a complicated situation."

"Ya know what? Go for it."

"Really? You're telling me to go for it and date him?"

"I've had a change of heart. I don't think that we should let the fame or the way the fans may react or anything like that stop us from being happy," I said.

She smiled at me, "You're in love with him."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I smiled, "I'm going to go get dressed."

I went upstairs and checked my phone.

I had a text from Perrie that said, Sam! We're having a barbecue and then a sleepover tonight at Harry's! Lou and Gemma are flying in and we're gonna get our hair dye on! Do you guys want to come? If so you guys can show up at around 2 this afternoon. It should be fun! Lou's daughter will be here too! She's only 3 but I'm sure it'll still be fun for Sansa!

I sent a reply saying that we'll be there and then took a shower and got dressed. I went back downstairs.

"Did you get Perrie's text too?" Arielle asked.

"Yeah, we're gonna go."

"Awesome."

"Go where?" Sansa asked.

"To Harry's for a barbecue and a little slumber party. Their stylist, Lou is going to be there and her daughter Lux. She's only 3 but I'm sure you two can have fun."

"Yeah," Sansa smiled, "I love hanging out with babies."

I smiled at her and made myself something to eat.

While I was putting away my dishes, my phone started ringing.

"Hey aunt Melinda," I said as I answered.

"Hey Sammy. How are you today?" she asked.

"I'm pretty good, how are you and the kids?"

"We're all good. We were thinking about coming down for a visit next week for a couple of days. We all miss you."

"Yeah that would be awesome, we miss you all too."

"Great, I just wanted to run it past you. So, Harry Styles huh?"

I laughed, "Yeah. He sent me like 100 roses this morning."

"Aww that's so sweet. I saw the pictures of you two kissing at the fireworks last night."

"Did they get on the internet?" I laughed as I walked out to the backyard and sat down.

"Yeah they did, pretty quickly it seems. Everyone is talking about it. The only people saying bad things are the paps of course. The fans seem to be happy for him."

"Well that's good. The paps just lie, the fans feelings are genuine. So if the fans are happy then it's better."

"Very true," she said and I could hear uncle Bill talking to her in the background, "Your uncle wants to know what the plan is for Sansa's schooling."

"I was thinking that Le Lycee Francais De Los Angeles would be a good choice. That way she's bilingual and has a better school education," I said.

"Alright, that's all we needed to know. Bill will make the calls and set up any appointments and write the checks."

"I hope you guys understand how much it means to us, all that you do."

"Oh we know sweetheart. We just want Sansa to succeed to the fullest extent. Have you spoken to her about it?"

"Yeah, she's really excited about the idea. I told her that I wasn't sure if she could go yet so not to get her hopes up too high, but that I would do everything I could so she could go."

"Well, go ahead and tell her she'll be going. Bill will make all arrangements and she's guaranteed to get in."

"She's inside watching a French language children's show right now," I laughed and stood up from my seat.

"Hold on FaceTime me we want to see her excitement."

I FaceTime'd them before I moved.

"Aww you're still so beautiful," Melinda said, making me smile.

"Oh there's One Direction and their girlfriends in my living room," I said.

"Ooooh," she said, making me laugh as I walked in.

"Hey everyone," I smiled.

"Hey," they all chorused.

"Hey Sansa, I have something to tell you," I said as I sat on the foot rest in front of her, "So, aunt Melinda and uncle Bill are on FaceTime with me right now, and we decided on something."

"Hi aunt Melinda and uncle Bill," Sansa waved at the phone.

"Hi baby girl," they both said.

"What did you decide on?" she asked me.

"Well, we decided, that you're going to go to Le Lycee Francais de Los Angeles," I said.

A huge smile came across her face and she started getting visibly jittery and excited.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Yay!" she yelled, hugging me and sitting on my lap.

She changed the camera to front camera and looked at Melinda and Bill.

"Thank you so much, I'm so excited," she said to them as they smiled back at her.

"Of course sweetie," Melinda said.

"We're going to come visit you next week and we'll go to the school with you and your mom to set everything up, alright?" Bill said.

"Okay," she smiled.

"Alright, well Sam we'll text you and let you know our flight information for next week alright?"

"Alright," I said.

"Bye all of Sam and Arielle's friends!"

"Bye!" everyone chorused.

Arielle came and sat next to me so we could say goodbye to them. Then I ended the call and looked at Sansa.

"Are you stoked?" I asked.

"Yes. Is it weird that I'm really excited for the uniform?"

"Well considering the colors are grey and navy blue, yeah a little weird but it's okay because you're going to learn French and you're going to be taught in the French school system and American school system and your lunches are going to be healthy and awesome," I said.

"And then I'm gonna go to Harvard," she smiled.

"You're not even 7 and you want to go to Harvard I'm so proud my heart could literally explode."

"What do you want to do at Harvard?" Harry asked.

"I want to be a lawyer," she smiled.

"You're gonna help us out then if we ever get into any legal trouble right?" Louis asked.

"Of course."

We all smiled.

"Well, we'll all make sure you get there," Zayn said.