At First Sight.

Four.

We went to Harry's at 2 and then Lou, Gemma and Lux arrived at 2:30.

"It's so nice to meet you, Harry's talked a lot about you in the last few days," Gemma said.

"It's nice to meet you also, he talked quite a bit about you as well," I smiled.

"Your daughter is gorgeous," Lou said.

"Thank you, Lux is beautiful."

"Sam!" Arielle yelled from over by the grill where Harry was making his attempt at grilling, "He doesn't know how to do this!"

"Oh lord," I said then smiled at Gemma and Lou, "I have to go save the food."

"Of course," they smiled and nodded.

I ran over to them and Harry handed me the tongs and the spatula and wiped his forehead.

"You made a valiant effort my dear, I commend you, but it's time to pass the torch," I said.

"Yeah, in the same way Justin Bieber passed the torch to you guys then hit the blunt," Arielle said.

"Low blow to the Biebs, I feel his pain in my chest."

"Come on now, let's be real, after Bieber's 2nd album, nothing good came out of his mouth except for Confident," Perrie said.

"Confident is damn good though," Eleanor said.

"I'm uncomfortable," Harry said.

"You are released from your grill duties and free to booze and lose," I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek before walking away.

"You two are adorable," Gemma said as she walked over to us and helped me flip the burgers.

"Sam," Niall said from behind me.

I turned around and he handed me a bottle of Original Ritterguts Gose beer.

I gasped, "Oh my God you're a beautiful human being and I love you."

He smiled and tapped his bottle against mine before we both took a drink.

"Oh that's good stuff," I said.

"You realize it's 3 PM right?" Arielle asked.

"You realize this is 4.2% alcohol right? It would take like 12 of these for me to get drunk."

"Oh, well shit I want one then."

"Come on," Niall smiled at her and took hold of her hand.

We finished all of the food and ate around 4.

"So, are you guys going to come visit us when we go back to London?" Eleanor asked.

"Uhhh," I said.

"When are you going back?" Arielle asked.

"Not for another 2 weeks, but you know, we'd love for you guys to come with us for a while," Liam said.

I looked over at Harry for a moment and he just looked back at me.

"We would love to have you," he said.

I looked over at Sansa.

"Hey Sansa," I said.

"Yeah?"

"How about we use that passport for the first time?"

"Where are we going?"

"How does London sound?" Harry asked, "Maybe we'll go around to some other places too."

She smiled at me, "We're going to stay with Harry in London?"

"If you want to. I mean, you need some stories to tell at school don't you?"

"Can we go see uncle Uwe and aunt Simone?"

"We'll discuss it," I said.

"Yay!" she yelled, clapping her hands.

"When does her school start?" Louis asked.

"Uh, early September, the day after Labor Day I believe," I said.

"So the 8th," Arielle said.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Well, we're on vacation until October. And it's only June. So I think we're going to make this a summer to remember," Zayn said.

"You guys don't have to do that. You've already done a lot for us."

"Oh shush. We're going to be repaying you for what you did for the rest of our lives. Besides, you're kind of part of the family now," Niall said.

"Weird question," Sophia said.

"Weird answer," I said.

"What would happen if a baby was born on the border of two countries?"

"Are you asking that because you know that Sam was born on the border of France and Germany or is that a coincidence?" Arielle asked.

"Complete coincidence. So, what happens?" she asked me.

"Well, typically, if your parents are French or German citizens, you would have dual citizenship for each country. But, because my dad was French and my mom was American, they had to pick if they wanted me to have American-French dual citizenship or American-German dual citizenship. They picked French because my dad is French and that would mean I wouldn't have to pick between the two citizenship's when I turned 21. Because German law says if you're born in Germany to two non-German citizen parents, when you're 21 you have to choose between your German citizenship and your other citizenship. It was just easier," I said, "So I have French and American citizenship, and so does Sansa because it passes down into future generations."

"So, I don't want to jump really far into the future here. So let's make a hypothetical situation. An American-French citizen has a child with a British citizen. What happens?"

"Where was the child born?"

"Let's say... Ireland."

"Well, I mean the way I see it is, as long as you're born in a country that has European Union status, it doesn't matter what country it is because you can go and live anywhere that has European Union status. Like I can live in any of the 28 countries, no harm done. But in that case, it would probably be of choice of the parents again to decide between the 3 secondary citizenship's."

"Hmm... Interesting. How does someone get dual citizenship without being born there?" Eleanor asked.

"Marriage, usually. My dad became a permanent resident but didn't have citizenship. Because in his eyes, being a permanent resident gave him all of the benefits of being American without the jury duty and the voting responsibilities. But someone who marries a foreign citizen automatically receives a work visa for the country of their spouse. So if an American citizen marries a Brit and they go to England, the American has the right to live and work there and visa-versa if they were to go to America."

"How do you know so much about this?" Liam asked.

"Her Google powers are outrageous," Arielle said, "And she has a thing for accents so she likes to know her options per country."

"Accents are nice what can I say?"

"Well pip pip cheerio to you milady," Harry said, making us all laugh.
After Lux went to bed, Lou was bleaching my hair out while Gemma straightened Sansa's hair, because she wanted to be apart of it all.

"Are you going for your Harley Quinn look or are we going Khaleesi?" Arielle asked.

"I'm thinking we'll go Khaleesi for now," I said.

"I love white hair, and your hair is so long and thick and healthy it's going to be perfect," Lou said, "How have you kept your hair so healthy through the dying?"

"A lot of hard work and treatments, a lot of ugly colors during wait times between dyes," I said.

"You look astonishingly cute with tin foil in your hair," Harry said when she was done putting all of the bleach in my hair.

"Aww you're so sweet," I said to him.

"Can I talk to you outside?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

We walked outside onto the back porch and sat down.

"What's up?" I asked as I turned towards him.

"So, I know that we just met a few days ago. But I feel really strongly about you and I was wondering if you would be okay with us being like... serious?"

"By serious do you mean you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Uh.. yeah."

I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Harry."

He smiled and I kissed him softly on the lips.

We went back inside and Sansa ran up to us.

"Mommy look how long my hair is!" she said.

"My god it reaches your butt," I said.

"Can we straighten my hair more often and for my first day of school?"

"Sure babe. I'll have to actually buy a straightener then."

"Oh you can have that one," Lou said, "I have a new one that I just bought back in London. This one was just already packed by the time it got there."

"Thanks Lou," I smiled then looked at Sansa, "Did you say thank you to Gemma and Lou?"

"Yup!"

I ran my hand over her hair.

"Gosh Repunzel."

"Her hair being straight makes you see all of the red in it," Arielle said.

"It does," I nodded, "She really looks like Sansa a bit. But a 6 year old version."

"Does it make you upset that Sophie Turner is younger than us but far more successful because it does upset me," Arielle said.

"Don't even remind me," I said as I held up my hand, "It's bad enough that I'm 21 with a 6 year old and a bachelors degree yet I'm still like the failure of the Gates family."

"I don't think you're a failure," Liam said.

"Oh sweetie you're too kind. But honestly, let's just look at the odds that are stacked against me here. My uncle is Bill fucking Gates that's pretty self-explanatory. Melinda has a bachelors degree and a masters degree. My brother took the same jump out of high school as I did yet he's in Harvard finishing his law degree next year."

"You have a brother? I didn't see any pictures of him in your house," Louis said.

"Well, before I got pregnant and I was high and drunk and angry all the time, I took a lot of my anger out on him because I couldn't function properly enough to inflict any more onto myself. He got the brunt of my anger because in the car crash my parents died in, he survived and they didn't. And I was really angry about that for a long time. I couldn't see and appreciate the fact that my twin brother survived and at least I hadn't lost him too. He bailed as soon as possible to go to Harvard and I've only seen him a couple times since we were 16. Really only on Christmas each year. He spends the summers doing fun stuff with his friends wherever and going on road trips. We talk some times but not nearly often enough."

"Well why don't you try to fix the relationship?" Gemma asked.

"I mean, he and I are alright. We aren't eternally in a fight or anything like that. He's just off living his own life, and I'm here living mine."

"Well I mean that's understandable, people get busy doing their own thing. But family is really important," Zayn said.

"He and I were never like... attached to the hip, reading each others minds type twins anyways. There was always this big... Gender gap between us. He's very much so a typical masculine man where he does a lot of sports and he's super buff and you wouldn't pick him to be a law major but you can tell he could slay in a court room as soon as you talk to him. Where as, growing up I was just really really girly. Minus my mass interest in academics, I did everything that a typical girl is said to supposed to do. I baked, I played with dolls, I took voice lessons until I was 12 and learned to play the piano. We were worlds apart while we grew up, and the anger I let out on him when I wasn't sober didn't help that."

"The way I would describe him is he's a 'honey go make me a sandwich' kind of guy," Arielle said.

"Kind of misogynistic," I nodded.

"Well, those are the worst type of guys anyways," Lou said.

"He'll find himself a lovely trophy wife one day that sleeps with the pool boy," Eleanor said.

"Come on let's wash that out," Lou said.

"Alright how do you want me to do this?" I asked.

"Well is it possible for you to like lean backwards into the sink or will that be too uncomfortable?"

"I think I got this," I said and I put my feet on the counter across from the sink and kind of planked so I had my head in the sink.

"Wow that looks kind of painful," Sophia said.

"Well I mean did you see her abs at the beach? Girls ripped," Perrie said.

"Mommy will you sing me a song?" Sansa asked.

"Right now? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"You can do it," she said as Harry put her onto the counter next to me.

"What song do you want me to sing?" I asked her.

"Sing me a 5SOS song."

"Oh lord," I whined, "Why can't the boys just sing you a One Direction song? It would be so much more realistic."

"Because I want you to sing me Daylight."

I sighed and glanced at Arielle, who hopped up onto a counter and held onto two wooden spoons.

"Let's do this," she said.

She used her feet and the wooden spoons against the counter and the cabinet to play the drums while I sang the lyrics with my eyes closed while Lou washed my hair out.

When I still had a bit left in the song, Lou wrapped my hair in a towel and I was able to stop planking. I opened my eyes and picked Sansa up into my arms to finish the song.

"Oh God okay you're heavy," I said as I set her down.

Everyone clapped and cheered, which made me and Arielle laugh.

"Hey Sam," Gemma said, coming over to me and turning her phone towards us both.

"Oh come on Gem," I said, seeing she had FaceTime'd the 5SOS guys.

"We are not worthy any longer," Calum said.

"Oh please," I said as Arielle came up behind us too.

"Oh well look at that," she said.

"You're amazing too," Ashton said, "That was crazy."

"Wait who is that?" Sansa asked.

Gemma knelt down and showed her and she squealed and hid behind me.

"Wow, we didn't get a squeal, that's messed up," Louis said.

"Well, I think she saw you from afar before she got closer to you guys. This is a bit different," I said.

"Alright let's blow dry you," Lou said.

I sat in a chair and she pulled the towel away.

"Holy shit that's white," Arielle said.

She trimmed my ends a little bit to get the split ends, then blow dried my hair.

"Mom you look just like Khaleesi," Sansa said, "It makes me want to have my hair redder."

I looked at her for a minute before looking up at Lou.

"I mean, I could do it. It's not like it's child abuse or anything. Besides, those pageant parents do far worse to their kids than dye their hair red," she said.

"Fine, but you're going to stick with that color for a while then okay?" I asked her.

She squealed and I got up from the chair and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I had always wanted my hair to be white, but I never really wanted to go to a salon to get it done since at a salon it's such a lengthy and boring process.

"You're even more beautiful than you were before, who even knew that was possible?" Harry said as he appeared beside me.

I smiled and turned towards him and stood on my tiptoes so I could put my arms around his shoulders. He put his arms around my waist and I kissed him.

We just stayed there, for a long while.