Status: How love kills cancer.

24 Days

Chapter Fourteen - This is Not Reality

Day(10):
I woke up determined to talk to Alexa today, I even texted Dice about it and told him that nothing is going to stop me today from asking her, He even left Maldiex at his house.
He drove to the hospital and we went to Alexa's room, But she was asleep.
"Morning" I whispered to her ear.
"Oh hi" She woke up.
"How are you?" Dice asked.
"Good" She got up.
"We need to talk to you about something" I sighed.
"What is it?" She asked and we sat down.
"Alexa, I was meaning to ask you a while ago, But I wasn't able to" I held her hand.
"We think that, You haven't been completely honest with us" Dice said.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Alexa, After you got out of the ICU you went straight to the chemo unit" I faintly said.
"Yeah" She nodded.
"What we want to know is, Is there's any growing tumors?" Dice asked.
She started sobbing "I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you" She said.
"No" I closed my eyes trying not to cry.
"They said I have less than a month to live, They cant control it, It got to my liver" She sobbed.
"Oh god" Dice covered his face with his hands..
"I'm sorry" She cried.
"I can't believe it, No" I got up and left.
My heart was breaking, It was the greatest amount of pain that I have ever felt in my heart.
I went outside and got in to Dice's car and cried, I kept crying and crying, I wanted to take the pain away I needed something to take my mind of it, The thought of self harm sparked in my mind, That's what I should do, I thought.
I saw Dice running out of the hospital looking for me, Luckily I had his car keys with me so I started the car and drove.
"No!" I heard him shout as I drove.
He was running, Trying to stop me, I was crying so hard I didn't see where I was driving.
In the matter of 10 minutes I was at my house.
I stopped the car and got out, I ran inside and my mum wasn't there so I ran up stairs to my room.
I opened the drawer and got out a blade that I had hid there since ages.
I put it on my wrist and my hand started to shake I couldn't continue even though the pain was unbearable inside, Dice's voice kept repeating in my head "This is not reality" His voice echoed.
I heard someone running down staires, I remembered that I had left the door open.
It was Dice, He pushed my bedroom's door open and got in, He snapped the blade from my hand and threw it away.
"Are you okay?" He looked at my wrist.
"I couldn't do it" I sobbed.
"That's good" He said trying not to cry.
"I don't know what to do anymore" I cried.
"Mallory" He hugged me tight.
"I didn't do it" I sobbed.
"I'm so proud of you" He sobbed.
"I didn't do it" I repeated.
"Mallory, I love you" He whispered.
And it was the first time I had ever heard him say this, In the worst moment ever, He said he had loved me, I knew that all I had to hear to stop crying.

"She's dying Dice" I sobbed.
"I know, I know" He kissed my head.

He hugged me for almost 15 minutes, I cried on his shoulder, I didn't say anything, I just cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry! Still no stable internet connection I'll keep trying to update plus I'm posting another chapter in return for your patience.