Status: How love kills cancer.

24 Days

Chapter Seven - It's A Huge Void

He drove to an abandoned place, I couldn't see anything, It was really dark and you can tell nobody was there.
"Perfect place to rape somebody" I spoke.
"I try" He smirked.
He stopped the car but left the front lights on and got out, I was still in the car until he opened the door for me.
"What is this place?" I asked.
"They were going to start constructing a building here but they've stopped a while ago" He replied.
He got on the car's front and laid against the front glass.
"Come on" He tapped the spot next to him.
"I'm not going to lay on your car!" I chuckled.
"Do you weigh 130 kilos?" He asked.
"No" I replied.
"Then get on" He chuckled.
I got on the car and layed next to him.
"Okay. What's the point of this?" I asked looking at him.
"Look up" He pointed towards the dark sky.
"Stars?"
"Yes, See, When you're in the dark, The stars shine even brighter for you" He smiled.
"That's a beautiful saying" I said gazing at the stars.
"It's a huge void" I spoke.
"Huh?"
"I mean, There's a huge void in the universe, The stars fill the void, And there are zillions of stars but still the void cannot be filled" I replied.
"That's deep" He sighed.
"It is"
"Is the void supposed to be you?" He asked.
"Maybe, I'm still trying to figure out" I thought.
"Maybe someday I can be that star that shines through your void so it won't have to be so dark anymore" He grinned at me.
"Maybe" I blushed.

We laid there for an hour just gazing at the stars, At some point Dice did hold my hand, I squeezed it to repay him for all the stupid times that he'd squeezed my shoulder.
He drove me home and that was it.

Day(4):
Alexa left the ICU next morning, Instead they moved her to the chemo unit to make sure they have the tumors under control, I didn't get to talk to her at all, Her mother told Dice and I to leave because it wasn't necessary for us to be here, We left 2 hours later.

"What shall we do?" Dice asked.
"I don't know"
"Let's go to my place" He offered.
"Why?"
"We can watch a movie or listen to music" He smiled.
"Okay" I nodded.
He drove to his house, I was really nervous, This is not my first 'Alone time' with Dice but going to his house seemed really interesting.
What would you expect from a guy like Dice? Really, He looks very serious although you can't help but to see that mischievous spark behind his eyes, If you ever meet him, You won't suspect that he was depressed or he's on Zoloft or anything, He seems like a really happy person, If that exists.

We got in to his house, I met his mum and dad, They were really nice, Then he told them that we're going up to his room.
"Welcome to my cave" Dice welcomed me to his room.
"Nice wallpaper" I gestured at his room wallpaper, It was galaxy themed.
His room was like any other guy room but it was clean and tidy, He had a library full of Dvd's, Books and albums.
"What do you want to watch?" He asked.
"What do you have?"
"Well, How about Sherlock Holmes? The Game Of Shadows!" He sarcastically said it in a deep british accent.
"Okay" I chuckled.
He started the movie, The movie starts with Watson speaking about the hectic events in London then an explosion happens, Dice said that the explosion always freaks him out when he's watching it with his headphones on.

The movie ended two hours later, My butt was feeling kinda numb.
"That was nice" I said while I was stretching my arms.
"I like this movie" He spoke.
I nodded.