Status: writing.

Guinevere

Prologue

Guinevere

(Author’s note - sorry for any fudging of the script I’ve only seen the movie twice and when it comes out on DVD I will likely edit all the chapters. This chapter is short but it is just a small set up chapter before I start with the actual movie.)

Name - Guinevere (Portrayed by Elizabeth Henstridge)

Age - 30

Occupation - Kingsman Agent - Scientist/Engineer. Works closely with Merlin creating new weapons.

Back Story - Guinevere joined the Kingsman group when she was 17 and holding two PHD’s in her name. She wasn’t recruited through the common method of fighting to the death, but was offered to join after Harry, Arthur and Merlin read her thesis statement. Guinevere still has both her mother and father alive they believe she is an aerospace engineer for the military. Guinevere excelled in all academic categories and was more than enough qualified to be the residential scientist for the team. Merlin and Harry did but Guinevere through extensive training incase she was ever needed in battle. Guinevere is energetic when it comes to work but can be shy when it comes to more personal matters. She stutters over words when she is nervous and rambles on when she is excited. Guinevere cares deeply for science and anything that comes with it. She is mostly seen either in her lab or Merlin’s. Guinevere has only been on a few missions when they needed her to be able to figure out substances on sight. Guinevere’s most prestigious creation is the deadly neurotoxin that is on the blade hidden in a Kingsman agents shoe.

Prologue

“Guinevere,” a voice called out knocking softly on the open door to Guinevere’s lab.

“Just a second,” Guinevere replied as she continued writing down another equation.

“You don’t have a second Guin, we need to get to Arthur and Harry at the tailor shop,” Merlin sighed walking into the messy lab.

“I just need to finish this one equation Merlin,” Guin said softly staring at the unfinished problem. “If I could have solved it earlier Lancelot would still be here,” she trailed off a tear sliding down her cheek.

“Don’t blame yourself Guin, none of us saw this coming,” Merlin’s voice was soft as he touched her shoulder softly. “Come now lt.’s head to the shuttle,” Merlin ordered taking the Expo marker from Guinevere’s hand placing it softly on the whiteboard before leading her to the shuttle. “It will be painful for a while but you have to push through this, you understand Guinevere. You have to be ready to help pick a new recruit.”

“I know it’s just so real. We all feel so invincible but then we lose someone and were all knock back on our feet. It’s been seventeen years since a death of a Kingsman,” Guin sighed as the shuttle took off away from the compound.

The ride was short and quiet coming to a stop at the tailor shop. Guinevere stepped out first smoothing the wrinkles on her sweater. Merlin followed closely behind her as they walked to the elevator. They arrived on the top floor both stepping out and nodding to the worker in the tailor shop.

“They are in the dining room,” the old man said softly before returning to his tasks. Guin nodded walking up the stairs and reaching the dining room just before Merlin did. Guin knocked softly until she heard a muffled come in, which caused her to open the door.

“Guinevere, Merlin please share what you have found,” Arthur asked waving his hand to the screen.

“Put your glasses back on gentleman,” Guin said as Merlin lifted his clipboard up.
♠ ♠ ♠
New please review!