Status: Working on it!! Bare with me!

His Sister

Extra Chapter 1- The Night Terror

Samantha sat up in bed, gaping for air. She felt like she couldn't breath, like there was smoke in her lungs. Her eyes darted around the room before landing on a sleeping Ciel. She reached over and shook her older brother awake. " What is it, Samantha?" He asked, sleep evident in his voice.

He looked at her from his spot laying down. Her hair was wild, as she had been tossing and turning the duration of the dream, she was breathing hard and her eyes were watering. He sat up and pulled her into a hug, to which she hid her face in his chest. " Thank god your alive, Ciel." She whispered, mostly to herself.

" Shh, Sammy, I'm not going anywhere." He said, pulling his old nickname for her out of the back of his mind, just as he always did when she was scared.

She was shaking, he could feel it. " I saw there eyes, Ciel. Cold and empty. Mom, papa, grandmother and grandfather. It was like they were staring into my soul." She said, snuggling up to Ciel, her head under his chin as she sat in his lap.

" It was just a dream, Sammy. I'm here, and I'll always protect you as long as I am able." Ciel said, rubbing her back.

He pulled the cord of the bell to there room. With in a few moments, Sebastian was at the door. " Yes, my lord?" He asked.

" Can you get Samantha a glass of warm milk?" Ciel asked.

" With chocolate syrup?" Samantha asked, looking to the butler with one eye as the rest of her face was hide in Ciel's night shirt.

" Of course, my lady." Sebastian said before going out of the room.

Ciel and Samantha sat until he got back, Ciel trying to get his sister to stop shaking like a leaf, Samantha clinging to her brother like she wasn't going to see him again. Sebastian then walked back in with a cup of warm milk with a small amount of melted chocolate. He handed it to Samantha who took it and drank it as Ciel rubbed her back.

When her drink was finished, Ciel laid down as Samantha handed the cup back to Sebastian. She then laid next to Ciel and laid her head on his arm and the faced each other, he hugged her to him. She fell asleep soon after. " Her night terrors are getting more frequent." Ciel said to Sebastian who was waiting to be dismissed.

" We could ask your mother's sister. Isn't she a doctor?" Sebastian threw an idea out into the open.

" I'm not sure. I'm worried for her. She isn't getting enough sleep. She might act brave in the day, but when those nightmares come around..." Ciel shook his head slightly. " But I shall protect her, even if it is from herself."