Status: Entire story on my wattpad- http://www.wattpad.com/story/34280105-stepbrother

Stepbrother

Chapter 1

Life is hell right now...

Hi, my name is Lendzie. Lendzie Collahan. Here's a history of the past six months. My dad left, my mom went crazy, then she met some guy.

I've never really met him, I've seen him when he picks her up sometimes though. Mom said she wants me to meet him and then ask him to move in with us. I hear he has a son also. I'm not sure if I'm ready for all of that, but I really just want my mom to be happy because she's pissing me off lately.

Mom screams at me, I know she barely means it. She just misses Dad I guess.

I'm 15. I guess I forgot to mention that. This is my first year of high school, and I'm scared as shit. I've never gotten along with any of my teachers, and I'm pretty much known as the schools rebel. It's only July, we don't start until August, but it still freaks me out.

"Lendzie!" Mom shouted up the stairs.

"Yes?!" I called back.

"Get dressed. Hurry up!"

"For what?" I asked, coming to the top of the stairs.

"We're going out for lunch. Jeff wants to meet you." She smiled. I sighed and went back to my room.

I tossed on a Blink-182 shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I pulled a brush through my dark black hair.

"Hurry!" She shouted. I sighed and grabbed my black vans, running down the stairs.

I followed her to the car, grabbing my phone off of the couch. I landed in the front seat. I slid my shoes on.

"Why did you wait till now to put your shoes on?" She asked, backing the car out of our small garage.

"Because you were rushing me." I replied, tighening the laces. She rolled her eyes and sped off down the street.

We live in Citra, FL. A little over 20 minutes from Ocala, where my mom's boyfriend lives.

We met him halfway at a small resturant. "Be nice to him." Mom warned, opening the door for me. She led me to a table where a black haired man sat.

I sat down and stared down at my phone. I felt someone kick the side of my foot. I looked up at my mom. "Lendzie, this is Jeff."

"Hi Jeff." I said. It was then I noticed there was a boy sitting next to him. He had a black hat ontop of his dark hair. He had a beard also.

"Hi! This is Jeremy." Jeff said, waving toward Jeremy.

"Hi." Jeremy said quietly, nodding slightly.

"It's nice to meet you Jeremy." Mom nodded and smiled. Jeremy fidgeted and shrugged.

I stared back down at my phone. I sighed when Mom jerked it from me. I tried to take it back. She pushed me away and put it in her purse. I groaned and propped my head up on my hand, staring at the wall. "So Lendzie, how old are you?"

"15." I responded blankly.

"Jeremy's 16." What kind of 16 year old has a beard? "Oh, so it's your first year of high school, eh?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said, staring down at the table.

"Yes sir." My mom corrected.

"Yeah." I said.

"Yes sir."

"I just met him. He's not my teacher. He's not my dad." I said. Mom seemed a bit taken back.

"Maybe not yet but.." Mom began.

"He will never be my dad!" I spat. I pushed the table and slid over my mom. I yanked my phone from her purse and ran outside. I slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

I looked down at my phone. I had a message from my friend Gabe.

Gabe- "Hey how's the stepdad thing going?"

Me- "Well I just ran out of the resturant..."

Gabe- "No surprise."

Me- "Mom tried to make me call him sir."

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. "Mom lea-" I looked up. It was that kid.. Jeremy.
♠ ♠ ♠
The rest of the story will be on my wattpad.

http://www.wattpad.com/108874044-stepbrother-chapter-2