Status: Finished

Kiss Me Goodbye, Dear Frankie

In the hall

Lord, I turn again to another school. I hope everything will be normal. Including the teacher, not the ones that I have had. I do not even know how to call them. Messengers from Hell or something.
But, generally, I somehow do not care what will be my classmates. I'm still going to throw them jokes in the style of "wicked humor" and pour shit from head to foot. Of course, it's revenge. Revenge for my past. I will always take revenge on all my classmates and teachers, whatever they may be.

Still, I was very lucky this year. Me and my friend Rob went to the audition. We took the second place and entered a music club.

By the way, now I'm coming home after the usual Sunday spree with Rob. We always walk on Sunday. Or go to the cinema. Or in a cafe. He and I are best friends. But each time my new school farther and farther away from the Rob and we rarely meet. Devil's School and Grade 9. Hate.

When I came home, I could smell my mother's pancakes with jam and quickly headed to the kitchen. Odin stole muffin, I jumped on one leg up the stairs to lock myrself in my room and play "Green Day" on the guitar. I love them. Billy Joe is my idol. I like to listen to them. And better I like to play them. Tomorrow is the first day of school. Ninth grade. New people. New acquaintances. I hate to get acquainted. Hate.

I, after a small play on the guitar, lay down on the bed and did not notice how I fell asleep. I suppose I was tired. I woke up from a sharp wake-up call. On the bedside table was a note that said: "Dear Frank Thomas Iero Jr., I, your mother, went on a business trip for particularly important cases, be back in a month. If something happens, pack your things and drive to Aunt Rose. She will be waiting. Prior to the meeting, love. "

Yes, my mother was always so campy. But I went not into it. I usually trash, some just never saw the light.

Well, let's start my day with smoking. Well, what? Did someone forbade me to do it? Mom ?! I'm afraid to disappoint you, but she's not here, so you can safely take up the case.

Smoke a cigarette, I went down to the dismemberment of his breakfast. While I ate, I thought. I thought that after half an hour I have to be in school. Whoa, can someone be it, but not me. To shit on me late huge pile of crap. I'm singing a song, with the only one that I know by heart, went outside. Warm September air blew my face, and hair that I had grown to my shoulders and painted in black, waving in the wind.

Meanwhile, I was already at the gates of Hell. I will always call the school is Hell. There is no other suitable name. Just Hell. I walked into the dressing room and the delicious smell was replaced by the smell of sweat and smelly sneakers. I pinched my nose and sneezed. There generally ventilated room or not? Shame.

Did not expect this. Well, the worst just ahead. What we on schedule? I walked up to the plate. Physics. That'S Perfect. Putting things in the closet, I went to the third floor.
Before entering the room, I rolled up my sleeves, for all to see my tattoo. But the overflow of feelings, I tripped over the threshold and almost fell. Everyone laughed and held on to their stomachs. Except for one thing. Man with red hair, who was trying to draw something on album sheet of paper. Red hair? What the fuck ?! This is the unusual and he was pleasant to me.
I sat down at the desk behind him. Next to the black-haired girl. I asked her a few questions, such as which page? And somehow I asked Goth or not, and received a positive response.
Good start to the day.
Throughout the lesson, I was chatting with her, as a correspondent with random passers-by. Her name is Kathleen. And she's 15. Like me, actually.

After the end of the lesson she accompanied me to the library and asked for me missing textbooks. They were ten. Then I went downstairs, but because of the fact that I had a huge pile of books in the face, I could not see anything and ran into someone or something.
As a result, I'm on the floor with books. Fucking. I helped get the same guy with fiery hair.

- Sorry, I did not see you - the guy said.

- Hey, stop apologizing, better help raise textbooks.

He quickly began to help me lift the book.

- Honestly, I did not see you - he glanced at my tattoo.

- Score - I patted him on the shoulder and went home. I wanted to leave epic, but failed due to the fact that the forgotten and left a redhead with a pile of my same textbooks. Damn.

I'm all settled, I mean he took all his books and successfully sent them into his personal locker.

- Um ... Are you a brand new ?, - the guy said.

- Where the fuck logic? If you see me for the first time, this means that I have a brand new - I snapped.

- But I'm too, so I do not know - the boy lowered his gaze.

- That's how - and I was taken aback, why is moved back to the front backwards.

- I am Gerard, by the way. And what's your name?

- Not so fast. I will not tell you my name - until I went backwards on the front, I touched the rack with school awards, again fell and all the awards crashed at me with a deafening ringing.

For a moment I thought that was deaf.
But in a sense I was returned by Gerard again raised me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The original text written by me is at this link. He's just in Russian, which is not clear to you. I deliberately moved him so that you can read my work <3

http://ficbook.net/readfic/2487937/6720976#part_content

Leave comments and huskies!