She's Been My Queen Since We Were 16

Prologue

Prologue

"I pick that one," The soon to be prince says pointing to the corner of the room where my fragile form is standing.

I shake in fear at Prince Louis' choice the boy in front of him was making a big mistake of picking me instead of any of the other girls around me.

The other girls were just like myself. Curly brown hair, green eyes, omega. All the things that the prince had asked for in his queen. There was one thing that made me stick out from the rest of them and that was that I was girl inside a boy's body.

When the prince would find this fact out he would be disgusted I mean who would want a freak like me?

"Nice choice, young master. Harry Styles is the prettiest young women in her village and a virgin to," one of Louis guards compliments the man, giving my body a look over.

I squirm at the gaze of the man and turn to look at the prince who was now stepping closer to my body in the corner. I watch as the boy takes one more step closer to me standing just mere inches from me.

"You are so pretty Harry. What do you say about becoming my wife?" He asks me tilting his head to the side making himself look like a cat.

I didn't know how to reply to the boy. Of course I wanted to marry the prince. He was the man of my dreams but he shouldn't marry a freak like me. I didn't have the courage to tell the prince this though so all I managed to get out was a small, shy nod.

This ignites a smirk across the young prince's face. "Good, well then I guess the rest of these girls shall be taking back home. Zayn, I would like you to take care of that as I escort my soon to be wife to our room," Louis tells his guard that had spoken just a second ago, him nodding in understanding and hustling to go do the man's bidding.

"Alright then, Harry. Shall we be going on are way?" Prince Louis asks, holding his hand out for me to take.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! I hope you guys like it as much as everyone on ao3! :)