Status: Active. Updated as much as possible

The American Spirit

Hold On Tight, This Ride is a Wild One

June 21st 2015

Juliet knew it had been a bad idea to break up with him right before going on a huge tour together. Where they would see each other all the time and other girls would be talking to him. She knew she had no right to be jealous, but she had every right to be hurt. It hadn't even been that long since she and him parted ways and already he seemed to be moving on. Maybe he hadn't loved her as much as she thought he had.

And that girl. She had talked to her a few times and she couldn't even bring herself to hate her. She had been so friendly and laid back about everything. She also seemed kind of scared, nervous. It was her first tour technically and being surrounded by people that she been so inspired by, Juliet understood why she would be nervous and scared. It was a terrifying feeling. That you could possibly mess up in front of your role models. Your inspirations.

But, that didn't mean she couldn't be mad that she's stealing her man.

**

Braden knew he couldn't be jealous of Andy. He apparently just had more courage than Braden. He wasn't shy about talking to girls. It didn't hurt that Ryanne was basically star struck by the man. He's one of her biggest influences. Why wouldn't she be willing to cling to every word that came out of his mouth? He definitely would if it were one of his influences.

That didn't mean he couldn't hate the man for having what he couldn't.

**

Ryanne giggled softly as Andy pulled her down the hallway towards what she assumed was his room. He swiped his key card and tugged her in, kissing her as soon as the door closed. A surprised gasp left her and she felt his tongue invade her mouth. Eyes closing, she wound her arms around his throat and tugged him closer. His hands roamed her back and yanked her forward, pressing her as close as he could to him.

"Andy." She moaned, threading her fingers through his hair as his lips traveled to her neck. "Andy, please."

He grinned against her skin. The sound of her whimpers and whines drove him crazy. She honestly didn't know what she did to him. It had only been a few days, but just her presence made him feel calm. Made him feel safe. He didn't think he ever felt like this with Juliet. Not this strongly. He didn't even know what this girl was doing to him.

She was driving him wild.

"Andy." She whined softly, thrusting her hips gently against his. Her brain was drunk on the feeling of his lips on her lips, her neck, her collarbones. This was a sensation she wasn't used to. The feeling of electricity shooting through her nervous system, setting her whole body into flames. Every place he kissed or touched lit up like a torch.

They began a frenzied dance towards the bed, stripping clothes and inhibitions like a pair of drunks. And they were drunk. On each other. She squealed when he picked her up and threw her onto the bed. Crawling backwards, she bit her lip and looked up through her lashes at him. Her mind was blank except for the image of him stalking towards her on his hands and knees.

He settled in between her thighs and cupped her face in his palms, stroking her cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. Her eyes fluttered close as he leaned forward and kissed her softly. She had never been kissed like this. So softly, so gently as though she were the most delicate flower on the planet. She let out a soft sigh, allowing his tongue to pass her lips and tangle with hers.

The feel of her beneath him was probably more than he could bear. Everything about this situation was so right, even though they had barely known each other for very long. She just felt right. Like she knew him so well and they fit like puzzle pieces. It never felt this amazing with Juliet. Every sigh, every breath she made sent his heart into overdrive.

"Please Andy."

**

June 22nd, 2015

The next morning when Ryanne woke up, she didn't know where she was for a minute. But, when she rolled over and saw Andy laying beside her, she remembered everything. A small smile crossed her features when she felt his arm wrap around her and pulled her closer. He was still sleeping (so she thought) so it was an unconscious movement.

"It's creepy to watch someone sleeping." Andy mumbled, burying the side of his face into his pillow. He grinned when she squeaked and jumped back, or attempted to anyways. "It's okay. It's cute."

Heat crawled up her neck as she flopped over and buried her face in the pillow. She hadn't even realized that he had been awake the whole time. He chuckled and it quickly turned into a groan when both of their phones began vibrating on the bedside table. Today was supposed to be their off day and they were supposed to be able to sleep for a while. Though, he knew, Ryanne wanted to get to that fairground with Ashleigh as soon as she could.

She smirked and reached over him, her bare breasts in his face, gasping when he latched onto one with his teeth. She halfheartedly smacked him away as she grabbed her phone and accepted her phone call. He grinned around her nipple and bit at again, chuckling as she attempted to bite back a moan.

"Stop it." She hissed before turning her attention to her phone call. "Buenos dias. You've reached Maria's house of waffles. How can I help you?"

Andy threw his head back in silent laughter and moved to let her go so he could answer his own phone. He got out of bed, laughing at the low wolf whistled she keened at him as she winked. He really appreciated the sense of humor that she carried with her. But, he sometimes sensed she used that humor to cover something else up. Something he intended to learn about her.

Ryanne leered approvingly at the sight in front of her, before returning her focus to her phone conversation. Her sister was babbling incoherently in her ear about something. It wasn't until something was said about 'dad' and 'heart attack' that she really tuned in completely.

"What?!" She shouted, garnering Andy's attention once more. He moved towards her and she held up a finger, asking him to hold back. "Alright, I-I'll be there as soon as I can."

She hung up the phone and Andy immediately went to catch her as she slumped over, crying heart-wrenching sobs. It was honestly terrifying to see this normally strong woman lose herself so openly before him. She always seems so guarded, as though she were afraid to let anyone but her bandmates see her in her real state of emotion.

He cooed to her softly, attempting to get her to calm down and tell him what was wrong. She threw her arms around his neck, bringing him as close as she could. It felt nice that she was trusting him to see her in this state. But, he was sure she wasn't even focused on the fact that it was him. Whatever set her off sure did a number on her.

"I've got to get back to Memphis. I have to check on my daddy." She sobbed, pulling back and running her hands through her hair. "We're only going to miss a few of the dates, but Chelsea and I have to go back to Memphis."

Andy's brow furrowed. "What's happened? Is everything alright?"

She shook her head. "No. My dad's had a heart attack."
♠ ♠ ♠
No outfits today (:

So, yeah. This was totally an unexpected twist. I had not planned it at all. But, I kind of like how it all turned out. I played Missing You-All Time Low on repeat for the inspiration for this chapter. I am completely in love with their whole entire new album. If you listen to them, good. Cause they're amazing. If not, definitely check them out.

Thank you MyVenusDoom for the awesome banner/comments/recommendation. Check out her Savior and her Blood Moon stories for more Andy/BVB goodness.

And thank you Desert RockandRoller for the recommendation as well. You're awesome (:

iloveyoutothemoonandback.